“FANTASTIC”
Review of Total Tennis

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Saugerties
Total Tennis
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Saugerties
Reviewed 22 March 2017

Reasonably priced, good food, and solid tennis. Accommodations are really spare and you do spend time in your room (in the winter) but its really fine. I wish there were more than 4-5 hours of tennis a day but it was still a good workout, wonderful to get a good massage afterwards, and fun to be around a bunch of people that were all about the tennis. I am really excited to go back again as soon as I can!

Room Tip: i got a single. couldnt bear to share.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
7  Thank Ritase

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Total tennis is the place to go if you want a few days of great instructions, great food and a great atmosphere..This is my third year here and each year gets better.. The price is awesome!! The instructors are so good and give the best instructions.. 3 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon. The food is wonderful and the grounds are just beautiful..
Give it a try, I'm sure you will return!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
17  Thank Chrisyre42
Reviewed 19 September 2016

I've been to Total Tennis numerous times: both with groups of friends and solo. The value of this instructional tennis camp is unparalleled. The atmosphere is relaxed, but professional. The food is great and there is a great balance of tennis instruction (for all levels!) and time to socialize.

It was really upsetting to see some of the scathing reviews that really don't reflect how nice this tennis oasis is. As long as you come in expecting to enjoy yourself, learn a bit, meet a few new tennis players, and enjoy some great food, you'll have a great weekend. If you are expecting accommodations akin to a Four Seasons Resort, you're not going to be as satisfied.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
18  Thank carloskw
Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

This was my second time coming to TT, brought my wife this time-who is a beginner and had a blast! Instruction is top notch, great for all levels- my wife has been bitten by the tennis bug! and the food is amazing, which is welcome after 5hrs of tennis! The accommodations are rustic but you're not gonna spend a lot of time in there except to pass out! Staff is great and accomodating. Can't wait to go back, maybe give it a few months to recover!

Stayed: August 2016
3  Thank Celvyn M
Reviewed 25 July 2016

My husband and I spent two nights here recently and really enjoyed ourselves. We ended up in appropriate groups (although my husband's 4.0 group was more heterogeneous than my 3.0 group), felt the instruction was good (great in my case), enjoyed the food and liked the overall vibe of the camp. We met some really nice people, too. As long as you understand that this is camp, not a resort, and you don't take yourself too seriously, Total Tennis is an excellent destination for a few days of intensive tennis within driving distance of most east coast cities.

Room Tip: Main Lodge Lounge is only place with wifi. We stayed in the newest building which was comfortable in...
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
13  Thank 216LNS
Also consider these accommodations in or near Saugerties
29.6 km away
6 km away
Catskill Mountain Lodge
Catskill Mountain Lodge
#1 of 1 in Palenville

Been to Total Tennis? Share your experiences!