Saratoga Arms(Saratoga Springs)
US$609
US$499
Official Site
Homewood Suites by Hilton Saratoga Springs(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$249
Saratoga Farmstead B&B(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$300
Batcheller Mansion Inn(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$256
Embassy Suites by Hilton Saratoga Springs(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$339
US$329
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Inn & Suites(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$149
永安旅遊
Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Springs(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$221
Trip.com
Pavilion Grand Hotel(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$332
US$319
  • Restaurant
US$290
US$206
Expedia
All reviewsfour poster bedsteam showercookie cutterantique furnitureeggs benedictsitting roomquaint hotelshort walkvictorian stylethe main streetrestaurants and shopsold world charmgranolabagelslarge roomchain hotelcomplimentary breakfast
Reviewed 9 December 2014

This was our second stay at the Inn at Saratoga. The room was large and very comfortable. Emily was our desk clerk/innkeeper, and I found her friendly and helpful. Breakfast was above average, and the food was good. The place exudes relaxed comfort. As was the case at our last visit, parking is at a premium, but with a little work it isn't that bad. Overall, a most pleasant stay, and it is way, way ahead of most chains. We will be back.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 December 2014

A friend and I stayed here over the Thanksgiving holiday so we could both visit with our daughters who live in the area. The experience was delightful. The people were all very pleasant and helpful. We needed to call several times before our arrival because the snow predicted for Wednesday made driving from Rochester to Saratoga Springs for me, out of the question. Each time I spoke with Danielle she was gracious and reassuring. The room we had was large and pleasant. Coffee was available all day, the breakfast buffet offered all the variety one could want, and the food in the restaurant was excellent. The hotel is only two blocks from the main shopping area so made for a nice walk into town. During the summer, Congress Park would be a tempting side trip, but this past weekend would have been too cold to enjoy. In all I can't think of a thing that would have made this stay any better. Kudos to all at the hotel that were part of making this such a memorable trip.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mary C
Reviewed 18 November 2014

My husband and I booked rooms for our daughter's wedding 11/15. The wedding party, guest pastor, us and the bride and groom were treated like family. The staff was warm and welcoming and most accommodating. The breakfast was always delicious and well set up. The old Saratoga charm of the hotel was wonderful - and full of history. We would like to thank all that helped us pull off this wedding from North Carolina via telephone - Danielle and Liz - you are both truly amazing. Bob & Piper Ellis

Room Tip: all rooms were nice and spacious.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 November 2014

This is a lovely old hotel. The grounds are gorgeous, everything outside smells nice. Staff is friendly. The bedroom is adequate but the winner was my little balcony overlooking trees and I think a small park. Those are the pros. The cons are walls so old and so thin I could hear the guests in the room next door yelling in play with their child at 5 am, the guy's business call in the room next to me word for word at 7 am. Every time someone coughed, someone used the hair dryer etc. I left after one of a two night stay, just to get a complete night's sleep. I get it, old building, different sound baffling, but I shouldn't be wide awake at 5 am, because someone's kid is an early riser.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank RodneyDawg
Reviewed 30 October 2014

A lovely old hotel. The restaurant in the hotel had charm and the food was excellent.The breakfast buffet was great with both hot and cold choices. We enjoyed our stay there and would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple