“My favorite is Meatball Sub”
Review of DiBella's Subs

DiBella's Subs
Get food delivered
Ranked #68 of 1,280 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: American
Description: DiBella's Subs is home to the best subs you'll ever have! What started as a small Italian grocery in 1918 has blossomed into the most authentic sub shop in America! Every sub at DiBella's is Crafted to Crave on fresh-baked Italian rolls - baked all day, every day using our old-world techniques and recipe - to ensure you're getting the freshest and best sub possible! Those delicious rolls are then piled high with your choice of premium meats, cheese and condiments to craft the perfect sub, just for you. Don't leave without trying one of our world-famous Grandma DiBella's chocolate chip cookies! Hosting a meeting or party? Catering is also available!
Reviewed 30 September 2016

This is an order taking at the service area business. I have dined in at Henrietta location where we ordered and ate in. This one on East Ave near Winton St. Rochester was ordered out for picked up.

Date of visit: May 2016
Write a reviewReviews (86)

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Every time my family and I want a sub, it's always DiBella's. The bread is always fresh, the meat is plentiful and delicious and the employees are friendly. I'm truly hooked on the potato salad as well. Yummy!!!!

Date of visit: September 2016
2  Thank Reen0007
Reviewed 26 July 2016

I wasn't really ever a fan of subs.. being a vegetarian complicated things.. lettuce, tomato, cheese.

DiBellas changed that with how many options they have, now I visit a DiBellas about 2 - 4 times a month.

Their bread is baked fresh daily, and is really what makes the meal.

The East ave location is great, but if you have time visit their mothership location in Henrietta. There has to be at least 3 times the amount of possible toppings.

Date of visit: July 2016
2  Thank Kyle S
Reviewed 8 July 2016

One of the opening lines of one of greatest movies of all times! AND...a perfect description of the way I feel about the Godfather Sub. DiBella's makes it Fantastic! Lots of meat; no scrimping here. Custom toppings. I better stop; I should never let anyone outside of the family know what I'm thinking!

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank JEFFYG10
Reviewed 29 June 2016

This location was closer to where I was staying than the one I visited last year. While the food was every bit as good as I recalled it to be. The ambiance and set up to place an order is not as good as the one on Jefferson ( I think it was) But hey - you go for the food! I ordered a mid-size meatball sub and had half for lunch and took the other half back to my hotel for dinner. So go with a big appetite or order a small.

Date of visit: May 2016