“Breakfast and farm stand ”

Co-op Curbside Cafe
Ranked #5 of 8 Restaurants in Philmont
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Our friend recommended this place for breakfast sandwich and this is the best breakfast sandwich I have had in many years. It is connected with a food co-op that is about to open a farm to table cafe/market.

1  Thank cjmbrooklyn
Reviewed 23 August 2016

great food , made to order, clean inside the work space, but it gets a bit pricey. Everything is fresh , and well made, the operator is kind and pleasant. go and try the co-op you wont be disappointed.

Reviewed 3 September 2015 via mobile

My friend and I stopped here on a Saturday for breakfast. It was busy! Fun, eclectic crowd-some locals, some city folk. Coffee is a French-press kind of deal, and is good. There's not an enormous variety of things to choose from, but there's enough. What's there is high quality and pretty exciting. I had a great vegetarian breakfast quesadilla with homemade pesto. Mmmmmmm. My friend got a breakfast burrito with locally made sausage. She loved it.

It's fun to sit outside in Main Street and watch the local life unfold.

Elizabeth (the woman running the place) is warm and friendly and knowledgeable about the food and the area. You'll love her!

I'm definitely going back. The grilled cheese with caramelized onions has my name written all over it!

Price for 2 coffees, 1 burrito and 1 quesadilla = $19.