All reviews kindred spirits mountain lodge bit dated mountain jam ski resort my boyfriend al cathy hiking woodstock
Reviewed 25 January 2016

My husband and I stays here at least once a month. I spend my birthday here last weekend and they when above and beyond to make it memorable. Great food and fine music/band. The owners are very welcoming :)

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Esther L
Reviewed 19 January 2016

We just came back from a 2 night stay for MLK weekend with our two boys ages 6 and 4. Perfect location, about 15 minutes to Hunter Mountain. Our room was spacious, clean and comfortable with a retro vibe and lovely view of Kaaterskill Creek. The boys loved the electric fireplace! I loved that it had a mini fridge. The restaurant (Kindred Spirits Steakhouse) was convenient, with good food, great selection of beer and wonderful service. The live jazz both nights was a surprising treat. We had no problems with our accommodations and the owners were super friendly and accommodating. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Shane S
Reviewed 29 December 2015

I have never felt happier going upstate. My weekend in the Catskill has been magical thanks to Catskill Mountain Lodge. I highly recommend anyone who goes upstate NY to stay there if you want to have an amazing upstate experience. Everything was on point (including food and services.) The owners are very accommodating and welcoming. The Catskill Mountain Lodge is a home away from home.

Room Tip: I slept in the Luxury suit but I am sure they can accommodate you with all that you need.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Chava Z
Reviewed 23 December 2015 via mobile

Talk about a slum of a hotel. No hot water heat Didn't work. While the owner or what ever he claimed to be my wife and I decided to get something to eat at there restaurant Kindred Spirits. The second we walked in we where greeted by a bunch of local OTB gamblers. Thebar was filthy. We entered the dinning room,also filthy and finally where waited on. Service was terrible. I needed to use the rest room. I've never seen a mens room so dirty. It smelt like urine and hadn't been cleaned in what looked like months. That being said we left promptly never to return

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
18  Thank Jeff J
Reviewed 23 October 2015 via mobile

My mother always said, if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. I hear crickets. Ok, a plus was there was ample hot water, and if you were looking for pet friendly, your dog is welcome at this lodge. Not so good if you're allergic to dog fur.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple