“First evening meal at the bistro”

The Thirsty Owl Bistro
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Ovid
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Dining options: Reservations
Description: An elegant French bistro offering a breathtaking view of Cayuga Lake from our covered wood porch or A/C dining room. Our cuisine is fresh, delicious and professionally prepared. We offer the finest appetizers, soups, salads and creative entrees that have become Finger Lakes Wine Trail favorites. Our dishes are prepared to complement our wonderful wines to satisfy our savvy guests.
Reviewed 15 July 2018

Four of us ate this early evening and had an excellent meal and service. Our server Mackenzie was very knowledgeable of the menu items and provided prompt courteous service. Appetizers were generous and excellent!! All three adults had scallops and they too were excellent. The lone youth had paste that was generous and very good. The live music was good and at very enjoyable level.

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

We had lunch here. The view of the lake is beautiful! The service was great, the food was also very good. They have outside picnic tables for customers who are traveling with their pets.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

When seated, it took almost no time at all for me to order. Along with this there was no point at all that I felt I was waiting on any waitress, they seemed to always be ready and on top of their orders. The food was amazing and I did not leave hungry at all. Best experience at a restaurant so far in my life.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Both chefs came out and spoke with me and my family great service exemplified by extraordinary food. Would recommend to anyone that enjoys a nice sunny summer afternoon.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Both chefs came out and spoke with me and my family, great service exemplified by amazing food and music. Would recommend to anyone who enjoys a nice sunny summer afternoon.