“Don't. ”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The seafood was expensive and very very few, really not worth it. I will give a 3/10 for the taste. You pay for the water and for the bread even if you don't ask for it. However the view is very nice

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

While visiting Fira, we came here for a spot of lunch. My husband and I both really enjoyed the salmon pesto pasta and the chicken ceaser salad. It was one of the best meals we had in Santorini! So glad we came here!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My boyfriend and I ordered a table here when we visited Santorini in May 2018. We wanted to dine and see the sunset, and we got recommendations for when to reserve a table. They gave us the best seating on the top floor, and with no one in front of us.

My boyfriend and I shared a greek salad (Called SANTORINI something on the menu)and it was totally delisious! The cherry tomatoes were really sweet, and the sallad was perfectly balanced with the vegetables, feta, olive oil and seasoning.
My boyfriend had the house red wine, and it was a good one.
For the main dishes, I had shrimp and safforon risotto, and my boyfriend had the lmb stew - but with fried potatoes. My risotto was so good! And my boyfriends lamb stew was even better: super tender, well seasoned, TASTY, honey glaced piece of heaven.

Minus for a bit slow service.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stumbled across this restaurant whilst wandering about looking for a place for dinner. It was busy but we got a lovely table with a fantastic view of the caldera. Seats were a bit uncomfortable though ! Served bread with dip and bottle of water (didn't actually request this) but the bread looked excellent so we didn't decline and glad that we didn't as it was delicious and worth paying that little extra for. Food was flavorsome with lots of nice choices. Price also was really good. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Recommended this place by Georgia of our hotel and we were not disappointed. Made to feel very welcome by manager, great food and comparative pricing to other nearby restaurants. Amazing sea views over volcano in common with many other restaurants in area.