All reviewsgolf coursein great shapegolf tripgolf clubroom was spacious and cleanoutdoor hottubstay and play packagemeal packagewooded areabreakfast and dinnergolfersskiingweekendroundssaunabrotherswinter
Reviewed 10 February 2016

The accommodations were very comfortable. Bed was comfortable, bathroom was large. A flat screen was mounted to the wall. There is a table top refrigerator in the room.

The furniture in the entire facility is a bit dated but for only one night I was not going to worry about it

In the winter their facility uses bonfire in small smoker type boxes to heat the hot water. My shower had plenty of hot water.

The bathroom had plenty of linens and the shower had shower gel, shampoo and conditioner all in pumps in the shower.

Primarily a golf country club and is high up on a hill just off route 30.

Room Tip: All are good.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 November 2015

I can look past the fact that rooms are dated, but service is non-existent. Been going there for 12 years on a buddy's golf trip because it is close and affordable, but, you never know what you're going to get. The only one who gets it is the starter - Gary? - who has been there al along and has seen them come and go.

We get checked into rooms that were never made up after the previous guest and instead of apologizing and getting us into fresh rooms they start trashing the housekeeper instead.....

One morning, the breakfast cook walked out and the server was absolutely frazzled so we ended up cooking our own breakfast!!! Yes, you read right.

I think this was the last year for our group of 8.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank Jlieb2015
Reviewed 6 October 2015

Service was Excellent. The food was very good and piping hot, as it should be. The coffee could be a little stronger and more robust. The dinner rolls are served very hot which is nice but the taste and quality is not good. The restaurant and hotel lobby are very clean. The decor has been improved a lot but still has a ways to go. If upgraded to the right Catskills/Adirondack decor, coupled with the physical beauty of the surrounding area and views, this should be the premiere destination in this area. Overall very good dining experience. We will be back!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank MrsPeel_13
Reviewed 6 October 2015

I said I never would but hearing favorable comments,I did.This is my third review.
Someone has gotten to the management.First-replacing the incredibly bad decor.Gone the many chintzy entry way items;gone the chintzy items behind the front desk.Gone the horrid wooden sushi bar in the lobby used for candy--gone clutter of wires etc etc.The furniture is well placed,the fireplace has new chairs and a comfy sofa in front and it looks neat!
The food. A very nice lentil soup and an incredible pork shank floating off the bone.I was so thrilled that I asked the waitress,Kelsy(wonderful also)to see if the chef could come out.On duty was Nick,the executive sous chef and he was regaled with just compliments.
So--in the spirit of fair play I had to report this and have my fingers crossed that good things will continue.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank RDBOOK
Reviewed 3 October 2015

Our room was very clean, nicely decorated for the rustic atmosphere of this beautiful Lodge. We had dinner and breakfast at the Lodge-delicious food, plentiful amounts, and friendly wait staff. Walkways connected the Lodge to the building where our rooms were. There is also a beautiful golf course here as well as many available golf carts.

Stayed: October 2015