Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
CourtyardUS$242
Trip.comUS$242
ExpediaUS$242
Agoda.comUS$242
Hotels.comUS$242
eDreamsUS$242
All reviews courtyard marriott front desk new york central park accessible room manhattan view queens plaza queensboro plaza water pressure subway stop enjoyed my stay times square laguardia airport few blocks train city lic
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 March 2022

We were here for company business trip. The hotel staff, from check in to housekeeping were very approachable and friendly. The room is nice with in room frig and k cup coffee. The shower is refreshing.
It is close to the subway so you will hear that and a a few cars during rush hour. It’s centrally located next to the R subway stop to Times Square- a ten minute train ride. That was a pleasant surprise!
Also, quick walking distance to an excellent bakery and grocery market across the street. The food choices from the deli right next door is awesome. Enjoyed my stay even with the New York sounds.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Team Marriott, Guest Services / Front Office at Courtyard Long Island City / New York Manhattan View, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2022

Dear AlwaysaTucci,

Thank you for staying at Courtyard by Marriott Long Island City hotel on your business trip and for sharing your enjoyable experience. It is an absolute pleasure to learn how much you loved our well-kept accommodations and our hospitality. We are also grateful to you for highlighting our central location and that you found it to be perfect for everything you wanted to do while in our city! Thank you once more for making our day! Please visit us again soon.

Reviewed 14 March 2022

I would say pretty much every area of this hotel is in need of some sort of drastic improvement. The front desk agent who checked us in on the evening of 3/10 had the personality of a dial tone, and didn’t seem to enjoy her job very much. The next morning we were surprised to find breakfast being offered, despite not having any mention about it at check in.

The room was pretty unimpressive and had some condition and cleanliness issues such as a dirty washcloth on the back of the bathroom door, mold in the seam of the shower stall and on the bathroom ceiling. There was tile coming off the shower stall, the shower stall had no water pressure and the head adjustment wouldn’t work. The tray in the coffee bar was all bubbled up as well. We had hot chocolate k-cups that we drank, and when we asked the front desk for more, we were told they don’t offer hot chocolate. Does that mean that we drank hot chocolate that was left from previous guests in the room? Not trying to split hairs but the pillows were flat and had to be folded over to be of any use. It’s surprising that a hotel that is this new had a lot of these issues.

Checkout just consisted of a monotone “thank you” on Sunday morning with zero enthusiasm.. it may have been the same associate who checked us in. Zero welcoming feeling all around.

We were out and about in the city all day and were really only there from 10pm-10am every day, so it got the job done for being a bed and bathroom, but really that was about it. But being a gold member (and no I am not throwing my status out there like I’m a special little star), this was a rather disappointing property.

Date of stay: March 2022
Team Marriott, Guest Services / Front Office at Courtyard Long Island City / New York Manhattan View, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2022

Dear MikeCardarelli,

Thank you for being a Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite member and for taking the time to review your stay. We apologize for the unpleasant encounter you had with one of our team members at the front desk, and thank you for informing us of this incident. We can understand your disappointment, and we regret the inconvenience this caused. We have shared your feedback with our front office department and taken suitable action to ensure this is not repeated. We are sincerely sorry for the housekeeping issues and other concerns you had with the room, and it will be addressed with appropriate departments which help make future guests’ stay more comfortable. We hope you will consider returning to our hotel on your next visit to this area. We appreciate your business and would welcome the opportunity to restore a favorable impression of our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 21 December 2021

Arrived one morning around 11:45 AM and there was only ONE agent on duty at the front desk and four people ahead of me waiting, while some guest was trying to pay his bill in cash! I was standing in the Bonvoy line, but that was the only position that was staffed. When I finally got my turn to check-in, the polite agent thanked me for being a Titanium member, but those words rang hollow given management's inattention to the front desk staffing shortage.
The remainder of my stay was uneventful and my room was clean and well-equipped. Just too bad that loyalty is no longer rewarded at this property.

Date of stay: December 2021
Team Marriott, Guest Services / Front Office at Courtyard Long Island City / New York Manhattan View, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2021

Dear 1NicePerson,

Thank you for choosing our hotel once again. We are always delighted to welcome you back. We are glad overall you enjoyed your stay. We value your feedback and appreciate your observations. Thank you once more for sharing your experience at Courtyard by Marriott Long Island City hotel. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 20 October 2021

This property had issues from the moment of check in. I was upgraded to a large corner room that was freezing when I walked in—temperature was 53 degrees. When I called to change rooms they said they would have the engineer come right up. He never showed. I did turn on the heat which after some time did help. Internet did not work in room or lobby. But the worst part was waking at 4am with itching from bedbug bites around both ankles. Hotel manager did not seem overly surprised when I went downstairs to complain and change rooms.

Date of stay: October 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Sunshine458759
Team Marriott, Guest Services / Front Office at Courtyard Long Island City / New York Manhattan View, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2021

Dear Sunshine458759,

We appreciate you bringing these concerns to our attention. We are grateful for your thoughts on this matter and also for your patience. Thank you for your time; you have our assurance that we will address your comments appropriately.

Reviewed 6 October 2021

This was a really nice hotel. I got my room on dayuse.com since I only needed the room for a few hours.

I had no problems checking in with my reservation. Clean rooms and very comfortable beds.

I had an accessible room. The bathroom was extremely large and accommodating.

My only concern was getting into the hotel with my electric scooter, the doors are not automatic so being by myself that was tricky.

The shower bench was really a shower step stool, their are better chairs and benches on the market. I was not able to use it solo.

Room tip: Accessible Room Bathroom very large, but they need more amenities that we really use and need.
Date of stay: October 2021
Team Marriott, Guest Services / Front Office at Courtyard Long Island City / New York Manhattan View, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2021

Dear llvtravelandtours,

Thank you for sharing your comments online about your stay at the new Courtyard by Marriott Long Island City. We were happy to read you loved our well-appointed room and the efficient service provided by our front desk staff. We appreciate your feedback and we hope to welcome you back soon to our hotel!