“Right on Time and Quick Ride”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 19 May 2021

I took a round trip flight to Boston out of Vegas and both flights were on time and also beat their scheduled arrival time making for a less painful travel experience. Wi-fi was also fast so wasn't bored on the flight.

Date of travel: April 2021
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank John S
Write a reviewReviews (18,218)

Reviewed 17 May 2021

The security check point at the airport served gates from 1-59. We came to the airport 1.30 hours before our domestic flight but because of the delay at the checkpoint, barely made it to the boarding. I bought 3 tickets and paid 100 extra so my family could sit together. When we got to our seats, all compartments for bags were full including the one above our seats. I asked three women behind us if it was their luggage but they gave me an attitude. I called the Stuart who told me that compartment is not assigned to the seat and I have to look elsewhere. He made no effort to help me to find a place. Women behind us giggled and thanked him. At the end of the flight, my mother went to get one of our bags because it was far from us and someone could easily take it. The Stuart made my elderly mother to put a bag back to the upper compartment. He read her a lecture of how inappropriately she behaved. The women behind us giggled and thanked him. He seemed very pleased with himself. We felt humiliated, ignored and mistreated. I would never spend another dollar on this airline. I am a medical professional and never treat my patients/customers in such a way .

Reviewed 17 May 2021

JetBlue was always my favourite airline until just before the direct flight to Bermuda stopped in December 2020. I was not happy with the service at Logan airport, especially with special services for wheelchairs. I am pleased this checkin at Logan was like JetBlue has always been.
The lounge area is very nice and spacious.

JetBlue Bermuda staff are great.

• Seat comfort
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank Valerie P
Reviewed 15 May 2021

Very long lines. Slow check in. Lots of changes without notifications been sent. Changing direct flights to connection flights without notice and customer concern. Harassing people in plain about mask wearing over the nose... Always late...

1  Thank genkab2016
Reviewed 15 May 2021

I’ve never experienced a flight crew that made sure things moved so quick! We were ahead of schedule landing, the plane was clean, and the flight attendants were so friendly and funny. They also helped rearrange seats for me and my boyfriend with no problem at all as well as other people on the flight who wanted to change also. I’m devoutly flying jet blue from now

Date of travel: May 2021
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.