“Truly cares about its customers”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 7 October 2019

I have been flying Jetblue for years and I consistently experience top notch service.I first started flying Jetblue when I moved to DC for college and their DCA to JAX flight was always well priced. My last flight with Jetblue was this past weekend to Montego Bay. It's the little things they do that really stand out. Flight attendants were always smiling with a genuine, positive attitude. They offered water towards the end of the flight which was just what I needed at the time. They came around frequently to pick up any trash AND recycle.

I also got a Jetblue Mastercard and it is well worth while. I've taken at least 3 free flights from points. I highly recommend getting it!

Date of travel: October 2019
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (17,555)

Reviewed 7 October 2019 via mobile

This airline is one of my favorite! They always treat me like family. Customer service is always far and beyond. I’m so happy to fly with jet Blue my Mike is the best ! Thanks jet blue for always giving the best

Reviewed 7 October 2019

Excellent service....Timely take-off ....Perfect Timing........Keep it Up.... Very Professional attitude & behavior, by staff....

Reviewed 7 October 2019

Our flights in both directions were perfect, excellent service, on time arrivals, friendly staff. The point of this review is too suggest people from Boston take the nonstop flights. The 7 am flight from Boston gets you in Aruba in time for lunch. We heard bad stories from other guests with multiple hours of layovers. You lose a good portion of your first day without the nonstop flight. I strongly suggest that you do not fly home on Saturdays! Arriving the suggested 3 hours ahead of your flight may nit be enough time on Saturday.

1  Thank Dave A
Reviewed 7 October 2019 via mobile

My husband and I flew from Fort Lauderdale, Florida to Albany, New York on JetBlue. We couldn’t pass up the great deal ($89. each-one way) or the non stop flight. Our flight was great! Flight crew was friendly, seats are spacious and clean. They do have extended leg room seats but we did not purchase them. We received snacks and drinks since the flight was only 3 hours. Which was nice. We will definitely be flying JetBlue in the future.

US$USD
Hong Kong SAR
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.