Hotels.com
FindHotel
Agoda.com
eDreams
1,184 results
All reviews queens plaza great stay convenient location subway station queensboro plaza would definitely stay here again front desk staff times square hotel is located beds were comfortable street parking hgi lobby manhattan block city uber
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 June 2022 via mobile

I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Long Island City four nights with my pet. I was not informed at check-in that housekeeping would not clean my room unless requested after 3 days, supposedly because of the pandemic. This is the only hotel I stayed at during the pandemic that did not service my room daily, including other hotels in NYC. After I complained, housekeeping delivered clean towels. I asked that they at least take out the trash and replenish the coffee. I was told “they would take care of me”. The next day I returned to overflowing trash, no supplies to make coffee, unmade bed, dirty towels, and only 1/2 roll of TP left. The front desk said to leave the trash outside my door, but additional trash bags were not provided. The business center was also closed because of the pandemic. There is a parking garage next door that charges $38/night with no in/out privileges. One night I returned after midnight to find that the garage was full. I was able to park in a lot several blocks away for $20/night. I did not feel safe walking down the poorly lit street alone after midnight to get back to the hotel. I feel that the Hilton Garden Inn is using the pandemic as an excuse to cut costs and provide zero amenities to customers.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2022

This hotel was clean, fresh and quite. Staff was amazing great location for my business trip! There are restaurants nearby great bars and very close to the city just a train away or Uber. I would definitely stay again! Thank

Date of stay: May 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 15 April 2022

The customer service here is outstanding. Shavon M went out of her way to ensure my stay was top notch. The room was clean. A bit loud with subway, sirens and honking, but worth it. The lobby was buzzing with friendliness.

Date of stay: April 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 March 2022

We experienced a cancelled flight and had to find a late-night place to stay not too far from LGA ready for an early flight in the morning. We did not stay long but the staff was very friendly and helpful and the room was clean. We arrived late and left early.

Date of stay: March 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Charles Piercey, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Long Island City New York, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2022

Greetings from the team at the Hilton Garden Inn Long Island City. We regret to hear that you were inconvenienced due to your unexpected travel delays but we are more than pleased to hear that your team was able to make your short stay safe and enjoyable. We would love to have you stay with us again if your travel plans ever bring you back to the LIC / NYC area, our team is waiting for you. Thank you again for sharing and have an amazing 2022.

Reviewed 23 February 2022

I had a great stay here at the HGI. My room was fresh, clean, and spacious. The room felt bright and airy, with all the furniture in good condition. There was a nice TV, Keurig, Safe, Mini-Fridge, Iron/Board available. The bed was really comfortable and the room overall was pretty quiet - although the hallway could sometimes be a bit noisy from slamming doors/talking while waiting for the lift. The only other issue I experienced was a couple of loose fittings - the toilet paper holder was loose, as was a hook on the door. But these were really minor and didn't affect the enjoyment of my stay.

In addition, the hotel is nearby multiple public transport services making it easy to use as a base to get around to Manhattan, Queens, and Brooklyn. The staff are really friendly and welcoming too. WiFi was good, I was able to work without any issues or interruptions. I'd highly recommend this hotel and would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2022

Hello. We appreciate your taking the time to share your experience with the team. We are pleased that you were able to take advantage and enjoy the many amenities of our well-designed guestrooms and that our convenient location made is seamless for your adventures into Manhattan. You are always welcome and our team looks forward to accommodating you, your friends and your family on your next visit to NYC. Have an amazing Spring and we will see you soon.