Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
eDreams
US$198
View deal
Expedia
Trip.com
Agoda.com
1,591 results
All reviews great hotel new york sofa bed breakfast sandwich waffles subway station complimentary breakfast great stay would stay here again parking garage clean hotel front desk staff the breakfast area home2 dishwasher marlon block
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 June 2022

I stay at this hotel frequently and I’m never disappointed!! It’s super clean and has all the amenities you need. It truly feels like home!
What really makes this hotel stand out is the staff. Frances at the front desk goes above and beyond to make me and every guest feel important and special! He is definitely one of the reasons I stay here.
In addition to Frances, I would also like to give a shout out to Marlon, Enzo and Chris, who also are amazing.
These days it’s hard to find employees. Kudos to the GM who must be providing a great work environment to have such a wonderful staff!!
I highly recommend this hotel!!

Date of stay: June 2022
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Jessica Pierre-Antoine, Guest Services / Front Office at Home2 Suites by Hilton New York Long Island City/ Manhattan View, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2022

I’m thrilled your time with us was so amazing! We endeavor to go above and beyond to ensure our guests have a memorable experience. It’s not surprising that Francis took such wonderful care of you and made you feel so valued. He's is an important member of our team! We appreciate you also recognizing Enzo, Marlon and Chris for their amazing service as well. We take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can!

Reviewed 11 June 2022

This was a 1 of 13 nights stay in NYC. Previously we stayed in the middle of Manhattan. What a refreshing change this was. Went from a cramped older room to this spacious new and up to date "suite". It was actually a double double.
The location was perfect. It was located a block away from the subway. You can easily take it to Manhattan.
Check in was a breeze. I had booked two adjoining rooms so they werent ready when we arrived. They graciously held on to our luggage while we ventured over to the DUMBO area.
That evening we slept great. The beds were very comfortable, and not being in the city made it a very quiet evening. In the morning we enjoyed thier breakfast. And then left the luggage with them again and headed intoManhattan to come back later that afternoon and grab the luggage and head to our next destination.
I highly recommend this hotel due to its cleanliness, free breakfast, and location so close to the subway.

Date of stay: May 2022
1  Thank payochi

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I’m sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 28 April 2022

Very welcoming reception. Very clean comfortable room. Great Manhattan view out our window at night. Very comfortable queen size bed (but wished it was king size). Great mini kitchen. Nice plush towels. Breakfast buffet included until 10 a.m.

Date of stay: April 2022
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at Home2! I’m thrilled you enjoyed our suites, staff and breakfast. I hope you felt at home and can’t wait to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 13 April 2022

This hotel is perfect for visiting New York. Location is really close to Manhattan. Hotel is super clean, rooms are really very big and modern, beds comfortable, rooms have little kitchen. We were 4 adults and had really lots of room for all our luggage and clothes. Suites are very clean and comfortable. Breakfast is good, with lots of choice. Staff is very kind and helpful. Overall experience with this hotel was perfect and I would recommend it to everybody.

Date of stay: April 2022

Reviewed 20 March 2022 via mobile

We were visiting family in Greenpoint and hotels in that area were very expensive. We chose the Home2 which isn’t too far away and had a nice rate. It includes breakfast and the rooms are great, with a sink, microwave, fridge, and more. It was very modern and comfortable.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank maxpaste

Thank you for your review and choosing our hotel. I’m happy you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back again soon!