Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,097 results
All reviews new york free breakfast queensboro plaza queens plaza late at night block subway manhattan
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 December 2020

all the toilet seats are broken had to switch out multiple times and the tub doesn’t even work and is dirty !Even the rooms are dirty! Please just go room to room and check if it’s clean Management if you want good business steady !

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank nala616
Tina M, General Manager at Queens County Inn and Suites Long Island City, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2020

Hi nala616,

We want to thank you for sharing your experience, though we are very sorry the cleanliness of your room wasn't up to our typical standards and I apologize for the negative impression we gave you. We will use your comments as a training opportunity with our housekeeping team. I am so sorry also to hear about the difficulties that you experienced with the toilet seats. We will address the maintenance task right away for the benefit of our future guests, which hopefully will include yourself.

Reviewed 1 October 2020

I was disappointed while walking to the hotel from the train station. The area looks shady and I felt insecure. Same for my family members. Rooms were average. Complementary breakfast was also disappointing. Then we saw a fist fight within the reception area and the hotel staff couldn't do anything. I will not recommend this for couples or family.

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank Agampodi
Tina M, General Manager at Queens County Inn and Suites Long Island City, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2020

Agampodi,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am terribly sorry to hear of your disappointment with our hotel. Know that your voice is important to us and that we are addressing these issues to improve upon the guest experience at our hotel. We hope you'll return to give us a chance to impress you with a five star experience.

Reviewed 17 February 2020

If you are on a tight budget ,meaning you forget Manhattans hotels,Queens is the best place to be near it.24 hour subway next to the hotel,10 minutes from Times square,very clean and large room.Good breakfast.Atm and supermaket right outside.Definitely recommended

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank spact
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Queens County Inn and Suites Long Island City, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2020

Hi spact,

Thank you very much for choosing Queens County Inn and Suites Long Island City for your recent visit to the area! It is a pleasure to hear that you appreciate our reasonable rates and we were able to provide you a clean and comfortable experience. We would certainly love to have the opportunity to host you again in the future! Safe travels!

Reviewed 6 February 2020

DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL!
My suitcase was stolen at the hotel. The front desk staff and the manager kept fooling and cheating me for several days, and in the end very ridiculously said that they have no camera footage in the hotel! VERY RUDE STAFF!!!
If anyone who ever saw a champagne colour boarding-size Polo Club suitcase, please contact me at zhang69x@mtholyoke.edu and +1 202-280-4587, very appreciated!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank MMAMMAMMAMMAMMA
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Queens County Inn and Suites Long Island City, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2020

MMAMMAMMAMMAMMA,

Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience with our staff and comments regarding your stay in our hotel. We apologize if our staff has been rude to you or that they were not treating you as best as they can. Regarding to your suitcase, I find it very disturbing to learn that you were subject to such an encounter in our hotel and I
want you to know that we take guest security issues very seriously. Please give us time to investigate the matter of your concern so we can do appropriate actions. We understand that you are hesitant to return based on this experience, though we hope to have another chance to impress you in the future.

Reviewed 31 December 2019

12/27 2 nights. The room we received had blood stained in the sheets, blankets, and pillow cases. Explained to the night manager, Sam, they came with more sheets and blankets with blood on them. Sam told me the new blanket did not have stains, had to come down to lobby to show him in person. Sam explained they had no more blankets to give, slept with mattress pads. Kevin, the 2nd night manager, did not immediately issue compensation for the inconvenience. Had to have a 3 way call with Expedia- where Kevin, was caught in lie about acting as a different manger. Book elsewhere!

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank chicagotrav3l
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Queens County Inn and Suites Long Island City, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2020

chicagotrav3l,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am very sorry for the inconveniences that you
encountered during your stay. Your satisfaction and enjoyment are very important to us and we appreciate your comments regarding the sheets, blankets, and pillow cases where we can improve. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.