Lowest prices for your stay
US$179
View deal
Hotels.com
ExpediaUS$179
Agoda.com
FindHotel
All reviews front desk the general manager rooftop view balcony room long island manhattan view new york the check in process amazing hotel queens plaza the penthouse visiting nyc queensboro bridge subway station convenient location times square jp
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 June 2022

The hotel was in a convenient location that was close to the trains and great restaurants. The staff here were friendly and helpful with everything we needed. The room was clean and well stocked, too. The rooftop also has a great view! I will definitely be back.

Date of stay: June 2022
JP Destreza, General Manager at Aloft Long Island City-Manhattan View, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2022

Dear NurseLindsey,

On behalf of the entire hotel team, I want to thank you for sharing about your recent stay.

It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, particularly when it comes from those who matter the most – you! Your feedback has been shared with our team leaders as a way of celebrating the great guest experiences we delivered. Once again, I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

Reviewed 23 June 2022 via mobile

Great location with easy access to the trains. All staff was attentive and kind. Hotel was clean and provided the best skyline views of Manhattan. JP, Kiara, Kim and Sidney, you rock! Thank you Aloft team for providing genuine hospitality!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Megan,

Reviewed 23 June 2022

Location was perfect. Rooms were clean. Neighborhood felt safe with lots of choices for eats nearby. However, I cannot say enough nice things about the staff at Aloft. The front desk personnel Kim and Robbie were absolutely amazing. Very friendly, informative and ready to help. Not only did I have a great experience with them, I had the opportunity to see them interact with other guests and there demeanor and thoughtfulness could not be better.

Thank you Aloft staff for making this trip great.....

Dear 571tracy,

Reviewed 19 June 2022 via mobile

Due to our flight we didn't get the chance to check in until midnight. The manager was accommodating and provided the ultimate customer service ( even at that hour). Our room was beautiful and the view!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
JP Destreza, General Manager at Aloft Long Island City-Manhattan View, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2022

Dear MommyBoss,

Reviewed 8 June 2022

What a great property! One of my favorite hotels in NYC. This is the second time I stay at the Aloft Long Island City. I was worried my stay was going to be affected due to COVID but the team didn’t disappoint. The moment I arrived I was welcomed back by Kim, Kiara and JP. It was a pleasant surprise that they remembered me by name. When I arrived to my room I was welcomed with special amenities and an upgraded room with a spectacular view of the city. The room was emasculate and cleaned to perfection. On the second night I met with a colleague at the bar and the amazing bartender Theo who made us his specialty drinks. He was so friendly and entertained us the whole night with great conversation. Throughout my stay the housekeeping staff , Shirley and the HSKP manager Paola ensured my room was serviced daily and kept my room very tidy. Robbie was cheerful at any given time of the day we spoke and always anticipated my needs. Urna the breakfast attendant was really sweet in having my breakfast ready for me to take on the on the go as I was running late for a meeting. I highly recommend this hotel and look forward to coming back soon!

• Trip type: Travelled on business