Hotels.com
eDreams
Agoda.com
Trip.com
1,160 results
All reviews queensboro bridge new york east river manhattan skyline rooftop balcony city nyc subway lic uber brooklyn jfk astoria
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 June 2022 via mobile

This hotel is amazing! Great views, spacious room, awesome value. There have been a lot of mixed reviews of this place online but I think ppl need to measure out their expectations. This hotel is close to everything, and though it is an older building, it’s def a great place to chill and hang out w friends or family without breaking the budget. The hotel staff was very welcoming and accommodating, Sharone checked me into the room and the manager Jadiev reached out to make sure I was enjoying my stay. Highly recommend this place!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 June 2022

Insensitive front desk and valet staff. Room was not ready by 4:30pm and told manager we needed our room since we had a wedding to go to but the manager said he has 4 other weddings at the hotel. Implying ours was not as important. Won’t stay here again. Not worth the high price paid per nightly stay.

Reviewed 20 June 2022 via mobile

Very clean I was pleasantly pleased I will be back. The hotel needs a restaurant. The nearest dining is a 15 minute walk. ......... The staff was friendly the rooms were modern and clean I will return to this location

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 June 2022

Staff was great. I understand they gave me a free upgrade to 3 sizes up for the same price but was very happy they did. View was amazing. The room was spacious. Good location close to bars and restaurants.

Reviewed 18 June 2022

Was a great stay. Nothing special. Lots of street parking in the area nearby. I’m glad our room was not near the pool party, it was VERY loud. Check in was very easy. There is a park nearby with a great view of the bridge.