“Fulfills your expectations of a village ice cream stand”
Review of Village Soft Serve

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Village Soft Serve
Ranked #5 of 6 Restaurants in Lodi
Reviewed 15 June 2015 via mobile

The prices are very economical. Extensive menu featuring Perrys products. Service was fine. I passed another stand to eat here!

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 5 September 2013

We were taking in our usual week on the lake as we do every year and ran across this little gem. They had all sorts of offerings, but I was looking for frozen custard. Although not the best custard I have ever had, it worked for me! It turned out to be a chilly day when we went so it might have been a bit more refreshing if we went on a warmer day. The portion was very generous and I felt like the price was reasonable. We'd stop in again on our next visit down to the lake, but maybe on a warmer day!

Date of visit: September 2013
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Very pleasant young man dished up the ice cream & we'll stop by again - - lots of different concoctions we haven't tried yet. Nothing much doing in Lodi but a pleasant tree-shaded spot to watch the cars go by on 414. In front of a church-turned-winery.

Date of visit: May 2013