“Great 2nd Time Around!”

Gracie's Luncheonette
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Leeds
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Just a great find! Chili was awesome and almost beanless :-) Spicy Fried Chicken Sandwich was fantastic! Loved the homemade Ginger soda. Apple pie was very good...I think I expected more and prefer the homemade donuts!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Food was good! Service was slow! Prices were high for the food we received. We had stopped in for lunch, as they had just opened and we curious of how they were. There were three their tables beside us. That were waiting to be served. Waited ten minutes before anyone came to table. A middle aged man came over to table wearing a white tee shirt , blue jeans and sneakers to take our order. He asked if we wanted a beverage and we ordered. Waited another ten minutes before he came back. We ordered soup and sandwiches. Food came out 20 minutes later. When we finished our sandwiches and soup, which were very good, the wait or came back with the bill. We were surprised to see that our soup, sandwich, and coffee, one soda, came to just under $100.00.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Great find about 1 mile off of I-87. Great little spot with great service and great fresh food. If hungry, make your burger a double. Awesome fries and homemade ketchup. Blueberry fritter was amazingly fresh and tasty. Can't wait to come back from an Albany trip.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Gracie's has really good food, service and views of the river in a casual setting. Everything is made from scratch, including the condiments. I enjoyed my fried chicken sandwich and thought the fries were excellent. My son took a chance and ordered the burger served between two donuts, and he liked it. Desserts are very good. I especially liked my cherry pie. An added bonus is that they have a full bar, too.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Gracie's is a very good casual restaurant and a delight in the Hudson Valley. But its fresh, from scratch baked goods, especially the donuts, are unreal.

Our group had: the fried chicken biscuit, which was very good; the fried chicken sandwich with a side salad that was consumed lustily; the half 'n' half lunch sandwich and soup with a very good grilled cheese and fantastic chili; and the full breakfast with the crispiest well done bacon, a delicious biscuit and a huge fruit bowl.

The only quinnke I could have is with the service, as our server was pleasant and solicitous but just a bit forgetful ... which just meant we got a little extra time to savor a gustatory delight.

If you're anywhere near, go to Gracie's ... and be forewarned that the donuts are addictive whether you have them plain or containing a burger or and ice cream sandwich. Needed to get outta there before we had more incredible desserts: will have to work out extra hard for a few days, but it was worth it!