All reviews front desk starbucks coffee hot tub marriott property parking lot check in was quick big box stores would definitely stay here again hotel staff we've stayed rooms were very clean bistro target lobby gps couch track
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

This was my first time staying at the hotel visiting friends and family,the staff and management were great.the hotel was very clean and the food was great.if you want to be treated like a VIP this is the hotel for you.

Irene Wadsworth

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Susan l, operations mgr at Courtyard Kingston, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Dear Irene071579,
Thank you so very much for your kind words. We appreciate it and strive to always treat our guests as VIP's. We hope you will make Kingston courtyard your stop should you return to our area.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

We stayed one night. Staff was friendly. Hotel was clean and nice, as most marriot hotels are. My one complaint: the music in the lobby and outside areas is the same song repeated over and over! It's mellow instrumental piano music so maybe no one notices. My wife & I did! We sat outside for about 20 mins and noticed the song play about 4 times through. Talking to ourselves, we said "I hope the staff inside doesn't have to hear this too" We felt like it was making us crazy after 20 minutes...we went inside, and sure enough, same thing in the lobby. We joked to the extremely nice guy at the counter "do you have to listen to this same song all day everyday?" He just smiled and says he doesn't even notice it anymore. To me this is some form of torture to subject the staff to that. I want my hotels to be clean and comfortable, but treatment of the staff is also very important to me. Playing the same song on loop, over and over, shows complete lack of consideration for the staff.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Susan l, operation mgr at Courtyard Kingston, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear js677209,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about the music tape which we have now fixed. We appreciate you concern for the staff as well. Thank you. We hope you will choose us again should your travels bring you back to Kingston,!

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

OMG this place was impossible to find. Even with the GPS. Turn at the Wendy's and travel up to the Sam's Club. The hotel is between the SC and Target. Take a room in the front of the hotel. Lovely pool. Great staff. Bistro is satisfactory for coffee and breakfast. No need to go elsewhere unless you are really craving Diner. Panera and Dunkin is a short ride. Nice lobby
Well worth the price. Near the highway. No complaints other than they hid the place behind a street. Have fun.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Susan l, ops manager at Courtyard Kingston, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Thank you Mitchell F for your kind words but am so sorry you had a hard time finding it. Unfortunately the physical address is different from the GPS address, I am hoping someone informed you of this on trying to find us. Thank you and hope yopu will choose Kingston Courtyard if your travels bring you this way again

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed for a night recently. I arrived around 9:30 and the staff was very friendly getting me checked in and some food at the cafe. The room was very spacious although the mattress could be refreshed. My biggest issue was finding the Courtyard. It sits off 9W near a Lowe’s and Costco. It sat across the lot from another Marriott property which I didn’t see a sign for either.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Susan l, Manager at Courtyard Kingston, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2018

Dear Westpro,
I am glad you were happy with your checkin and the food in the Bistro. The physical address of the hotel and the GPS address are different and I am so sorry you were not informed. Please accept our sincerest apology for the trouble you had in finding our hotel.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Was ready to give hotel 5 stars for being quiet and having a clean room until an article of clothing left behind (my fault) could not be found. No one else checked into room prior to my notifying the hotel, laundry is done in house. What I am to think. Was given extra points for my loss however am still disappointed. I cannot point a specific finger, however I do hope the hotel will conduct a thorough review. I also suggest to all guests to be more careful about their possessions than obviously I was

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank shayna3
Tharaldson, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Kingston, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and apologize that an item left behind was not able to be recovered. We appreciate your feedback and have shared your comments with our hotel team to make sure this is addressed.

Have a Great Day!