“Don't leave your business to be run by teens”

Cayuga Lake Creamery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Interlaken
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: During the winter we are open by chance. Call ahead, or look for open flag or cars, & stop in! We can also try & make arrangements if you want to stop in to order a cake, etc, when not open. Please call first. We are a family owned and operated business specializing in premium ice cream made on our premises. Our homemade ice cream is created using the finest ingredients available to us. We strive to use all natural products whenever possible.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stopped last night for a hot fudge sundae. There really needs to be an adult present. Employees had no idea who got various orders, they were jumping in the aisles clicking their heels, repeatedly, all of the tables in the inside dining were filthy, and there were approximately six or seven teenagers running the business. I ordered a small, one scoop hot fudge sundae, which was good, and it cost $6.50 plus tax. Was it worth that much? Absolutely not.

It was pure chaos. They all kept running around inside and to the windows asking who got this ice cream or that ice cream. It was not a pleasant atmosphere. There are two nice ice cream stands and Trumansburg, both of which have excellent ice cream. And reasonable prices, and much nicer atmospheres.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

This was rated as the best in the area. It is on the same road as many wineries. There is ample seating and parking.

Reviewed 1 July 2018

When i saw the prices on ice cream cones i hesitated. But i'd promised my daughter ice cream and also expected great quality for that price. I chose my fav, ginger, which i used to get all the time wherever i could find it. But this time it was not as good, lacking in both quality and quantity. Was not creamy nor did it have a nice ginger bite. So I was very disappointed after paying around $4 for one scoop.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Fresh, creamy ice cream!! Large portions. They change up their selections. I got the Cherry Jubilee and my husband got the Red White and Blueberry. He got back in the car with this giant ice cream waffle cone...I told him I just wanted one scoop..this was one scoop he said!!!! EXCELLENT!! YUMMY!! And I am not an ice cream person!!

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Many unique homemade flavors. Good serving sizes. Prices a bit on the high side but a nice stop. Upstate Farms soft serve which is so creamy and delicious.