“Digital movies, Metropolitan Opera broadcasts, art installations & a truly innovative space”

Time & Space Limited
Ranked #12 of 29 things to do in Hudson
Reviewed 12 February 2016

My first visit to TSL was for Oscar winning animated shorts. My wife has been there for art exhibits, too. The space is really innovative and cozy, however with lots of flexibility for corporate events, films for kids and adults, a cute cafe', and comfortable seats that mimic the screening rooms in NYC where I've been with press types who review films.
Did I mention TSL is flexible space? Yes, and this is a 'shameless endorsement" from a Senior Tripadvisor contributor approaching 100 reviews.
The ticket prices are simply amazing!
Metropolitan Opera broadcasts in HD/Live are $25 bucks. Students: $15.
Art installations are free as far as I can tell. Then go to a great restaurant in Hudson and enjoy a day in the town.
As You Like It, by Shakespeare, from The National Theater, is March 6 and tix are $20.
There are great movies coming up from animated shorts (our tix were $8 each) to Crazy About Tiffany's.

I don't know much about TSL, but for a New Yorker with a weekend house in a town 10 miles away, Hudson has become a culture mecca of late.

And if you want music, go across the street to Club Helsinki. I've already reviewed that fantastic venue for Indy rock, jazz, and you just never know who will show up.
-David Allen