St. Charles Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Yorkshire Motel(Claverack)
Elm Tree Motel(Craryville)
View Hotel
All reviewsmake your own wafflesmicrowave and refrigeratorthe breakfast areawalking distanceenjoyed my stayroom was clean and comfortablea great place to staystayed one nightantique shopsold buildingthe main streettrain stationyogurtsamexcitementnyvintage
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Nice enough rooms that are clean and well kept. Parking lot is right there, convenient. Love the accessibility to downtown and all the shops & restaurants - walking distance. Serviceable, decent place to stay.

Room Tip: Rooms with large windows overlooking the park.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LeeLee138
Sam A, General Manager at St. Charles Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Dear LeeLee138,

Thank you for staying with us here at the St Charles Hotel, Hudson and thank you for taking the time out of your day to give us your feedback! I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed our amazing hotel and our perfect location. I hope the next time you are in Hudson that you choose us again. We would love to host you!

Sam A- GM

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

St Charles is clean, has all the basics. Just what's needed when you don't want to spend much where spend just a few hours sleeping. In and around Hudson, there's much to do and see and excellent places to eat during waking hours. The manager of the St Charles is particularly friendly and helpful. The woman at the desk is also very professional.. Thank you for contributing to a pleasant stay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank mal812

Dear mal812, Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to give us your feedback! I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed our amazing hotel and our perfect location. I will make sure to relay to the staff your kind words. I hope the next time you are in Hudson that you choose us again. See you soon.

Sam A - GM

Reviewed 10 August 2017

We had a lovely stay. Our room looking over the park was very pleasant. Sam the front desk person, was very nice and took the extra time to make fresh coffee and visit with us. The staff was friendly. We would stay at this location again. It is in walking distance to many resturants.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank patticross91

Dear paticross91,
Thank you for taking the time to review the St Charles Hotel, Hudson! I am very glad to hear that you felt our hotel room very pleasant, great location and the hotel staff was helpful. This is what we strive for !! we look forward seeing you soon on your next visit to Hudson.

Sincerely ,
Sam A - GM

Reviewed 28 July 2017

We have stayed here twice this summer and it perfectly suited our needs. We were in Hudson after a family member had a medical situation. Her home, which was close, needed some major cleaning and repairs, so we weren't there to sightsee. The St. Charles was close, clean and friendly. The continental breakfast was basic but I bought mayo and mustard and just made egg salad sandwiches for breakfast, then off to work we would go. In the evening back to the hotel, shower and then dinner around town. Loved that it was in the heart of Warren street district.
I read some of the reviews on this site but did not have any of the issues these others have had. 1) Everyone was friendly!!! day and night 2) We have been in two different rooms--both CLEAN with comfy beds (firm which I like, without squeaks).
Thanks to Sam and the staff for making our "working" stay pleasant. We will definitely be staying with you again

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Bluwtrprncess

Dear Bluwtrprncess, We appreciate you being our frequent guest and for the kind words. We are always here to make sure you are comfortable and all needs and expectations are met. We do hope to see you again soon.

Sam A- GM

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for one night for a wedding in town- not worth the high price of the hotel!!!! The front desk was lovely to my friends and I and parking is great here. The room itself though needs a major overhaul. The beds are very hard and creak every time you move during the night. The air conditioning unit in the room either makes the room freezing or hot. We kept trying to find a happy medium with no success. Lastly, the hook on the bathroom door is coming undone and the door itself does not shut fully! Awkward when staying with friends. All in all, not terrible but definitely not worth $258 a night!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Sam A, General Manager at St. Charles Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Dear Marissa M.

Thank you for sharing here about your stay at St. Charles Hotel.
I am very sorry to hear about your unpleasant stay. We take all our guest feedback seriously as it helps us to improve accordingly. Thank you for your comments about our Front Desk Staff. I can assure you, we still have the best rates in the town and We encourage you to book by calling hotel directly to get the best available discounted rates. Once again Please accept my deep apologies and do not hesitate to contact me if you would like to discuss further.

Regards,