“Wonderful breakfast”

Ranked #13 of 92 Restaurants in Hudson
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 10 July 2017

We were on our way to the Stormville Flea Market and were friend for breakfast first. Our first time here. Wonderful nostalgia all over the walls and ceiling. The outside tables were full, so we went inside to find a great table, half outside and half inside! Huge glass doors opened up to the sidewalk area. We were all happy. Coffee, herbal tea and a smoothie to start. Cucumber and lemon water for all of us, very good. A berry crepe, a quiche of the day - thick with tomatoes, basil, and mozzarella cheese and spices, with a side of the potatoes gratin. The guys both had the Complete crepes - egg, ham, Swiss cheese. All came with either a small salad or fruit cup. Well worth the trip to this place, I want to go back to try lunch! The waitress very friendly and helpful to explain some of the dishes.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

As a francophile I tend to be biased towards those places that "get it" and do it right.
Le Gamin is one of those places. Its easy, straight forward and good.
The owner is a delightful gal
If I lived in Hudson this would be my daily hang.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

I came here with some family before catching the train back to the city. It was an incredible decision. We all ordered the french onion soup - it was outstanding! I got the beet salad with oranges, apples, walnuts, goat cheese, and pesto. We also got cafe au lait which comes in a massive cup so be prepared! The servers were amazing and kind!

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

There was only one table available the Sunday I walked into Le Gamin for lunch, so you might be well advised to reserve one advance. My large omelette was light, fluffy and tasty. Accompanied by a small portion of salad and cup of fresh sliced fruit, it was a perfect follow up to a night of over-eating.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Great food! The eggs benedict were perfectly cooked and the croissant buttery and delicious. Charming local hospitality. The coffee is amazing!