“Good food, dawdling service”
Review of Le Gamin Country

Le Gamin Country
Ranked #13 of 93 Restaurants in Hudson
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 25 May 2016

The food is great -- try the Croque Monsieur. But go for lunch when you don't really have anywhere to go in a hurry.

Reviewed 11 April 2016

I had the mushroom soup, Croque Monsieur and my wife and I split the
nutella banana crepe. this was the best lunch I have ever had. Period.

Reviewed 30 January 2016

Clearly the management has their favorite customers and I certainly was not one of them. Food decent. No bread included. No pastries. Nice atmosphere. Cash only. Used to be friendlier but no longer.

Reviewed 27 December 2015

We stumbled upon this place walking down the main drag of Hudson. The place was packed, so we thought we would give a try. The croque monsieur was delicious and the salad just right. Despite the fact that the restaurant was full, the food came very fast. Hands down, would recommend this eclectic place.

Reviewed 12 October 2015

very nice French food. delicious crepes, good coffee, nice atmosphere. Service good, but could be friendlier.