“Enormous ice creams.”

Add it.
Stewart's Shop
Ranked #53 of 93 Restaurants in Hudson
Reviewed 21 September 2016

Very friendly server where we had the most enormous ice creams. I had the coconut (could't eat it all!) My husband had the peanut butter. Delicious.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

I remember the "make your own" sundaes and banana splits from when I was a kid. I no longer live in an area where they have Stewart's. I went home for a high school reunion and stopped by to have a banana split. It was even better than I remembered.

1  Thank DCSDon
Reviewed 3 September 2014

Oh my! GIANT TWO SCOOPS of icecream in a waffle cone - for $3(ish)

and....delicious. I got the special -(salted? something) and another flavor.

Super good.

The next day (staying in the area) I got a HOT hotdog...it was an unreal color of red, cheap ($1?), and...whew! unexpectedly (but nicely) spicy hot.

It is a "gas station" kind of atmosphere, but - heck! for ice cream and hotdogs - get it to go.

1  Thank Suz S
Reviewed 21 June 2012

Between the wait at the pumps, wait to pay, and to get some ice cream for the kids it was insane. I waited an hour for people to get the butts in gear at the pumps, then 20 mins to pay for gas, then an additional 30 to get the kids icecream and the whole time they had been waiting in the store to order it. Never again.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Athens, New York
Reviewed 25 February 2009

Good sandwiches and hotdogs and snacks

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Stewart's Shop? Share your experiences!