“Should have known better!”
Review of Food Sing

Food Sing
Ranked #50 of 92 Restaurants in Hudson
Reviewed 5 June 2017

Many years ago I felt like I had food poisoning after eating at Food Sing. It had always been our favorite. Have not gone back there in many years. Since my favorite place was closed ( Asian Cafe), I thought I would give Food Sing another try. I should have known better. The boneless spareribs were deep fried and very dry with no flavor. The fried wantons were not good either. They didn't even give me a fortune cookie. Won't be going ack again.

Reviewed 22 August 2015 via mobile

Their prices are great, big servings and pleasant staff. The house special soup is amazing. ..chocked full of delicious items. Also the beef with broccoli and the General T'so chicken are excellent.

Reviewed 5 April 2015

the food was a little above average for takeout. It is prepared fast with good taste and good service. All food is freshly made. They are working on redoing the floor to make it better.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

OK, this is not great Chinese food, but I have tried them all in Hudson over my life of living here, and settled on Food Sing which has been around forever. I don't find their dishes as overpowering and loaded with sauce as some other places. The lo mein actually looks and tastes like lo mein noodles stir fried in a wok, not spaghetti covered in a lot of oil which is what I get everywhere else. They also have bean sprouts (a plus) and most things can be ordered in any size, while other places often only offer large for a lot of items.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

The best place locally for take-out chinese food. Ready in 10-15 minutes after you call in your order. We particularly like the Hunan Pork.

Been to Food Sing? Share your experiences!