“Good paninis”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

We visited here for lunch and had their panini sandwiches that were good. I have been to the mass location and had their pizza which is excellent. They have one of kind pizza combinations but you can pick your own as well.

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

An upscale pizza place Baba Louie’s has a classic Italian restaurant style with fresh pasta dishes, daily specials and a full bar with craft brews. I asked for garlic on my pizza when it was not enough my lovely waitress brought me more!

Reviewed 5 September 2018

We went to Baba Louie's on a Saturday night and found it crowded, but we're not surprised by that. The food was amazing. We shared "Ricardo's Pizza Famosa" with chevre and sundried tomatoes and a thin crispy crust, and "Dawn's Delight" salad with gorgonzola, pears, cranberries and walnuts. The servings were huge so we had plenty to take home. Our friendly, attentive waitress was really hustling (as was the rest of the wait staff). Because of the crowd, the noise level was pretty high, but the food--and good prices--made for a wonderful dining experience. We'll surely come back soon.

1  Thank HudsonValGal
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

The pizza crust was way overdone. I couldn't cut it with a knife. The salad was very good. I'd rather go just down the street to Oak.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

I got takeout pizza and salad a couple of months ago and it was awful. I really hope this was a one-off because I have always loved this place both in Hudson and GB. The problem was that they gave us a one ounce container of dressing for a "family size salad" and the pizza must have been cooked earlier in the day...as it was dry as a bone and literally cold to the touch. Some places get swept up in their success and stop watching the details...I haven't been back.