“reliable local”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 3 October 2017

So grateful to have Baba Louies in town, always good service, reliable, good food, super salads and pizza. Creative, delicious, daily pasta soup special

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Best salads anywhere and the Sour Dough crust pizza. . .Yum! Good wine list as well as beer. There can be a wait for a table but worth it.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

After a late full lunch we wanted something light. We shared a small salad (very large!) and a small pizza. Was more than enough for the 2 of us.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Everyone says it's the best. I'm not sure. It's a nice place. Very attractive bar. The pizza is good but Oak seems more special. All sorts of ways to avoid gluten but maybe that's not what it's all about. Oak has great pizza but service problems.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

My first trip to New York lands me in Hudson. I found myself craving my first also, New York pizza. Within walking distance of the BnB I am staying at is an excellent Italian Food Restaurant known as Baba Louie's. Hands down the best gluten free pizza I have ever had. I can only imagine how good their regular sourdough crusts are. You must experience this place.