“Amazing pizza, pasta, salads, and more!”

BABA Louie's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 93 Restaurants in Hudson
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Baba Louie has been a staple in Hudson for years. The thin crust pizzas are amazing with "grown up" toppings like prosciutto and artichoke hearts, without being too precious or "curated". Salads are fresh and huge, the regular size enough for 2. Pastas and other entrees are delicious, generous and flavorful. What's best about Baba Louie's is that the food and the staff are genuine, warm and welcoming without any of the pretense you find in other more "hip" places that have cropped up in Hudson. If you want great "local" food in a comfortable environment, whether for lunch or dinner, stop in at Baba Louie's. Definitely one of Hudson's best!

1  Thank Russell G

Reviewed 4 April 2017

The pizza is a quite good. My daughter and her friend (two 10 year olds) loved it. We thought the food good overall. Nothing out-of-this-world, but a little better than getting the job done.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

BABA Louie's is one of our favorite restaurants! The bbq chicken pizza is incredible. Plus, you can get it gluten free. I have tried a lot from here and I can't complain about any of it. Even their coffee is really good! You have to try this place out. Don't expect your traditional pizza though. It is different—but in a great way!

1  Thank KennethBurns
Reviewed 23 February 2017

My husband and I are gluten free so we were pleased to discover that Baba Louie's had gluten free crusts and also a nice selection of toppings. They were eager to accommodate us and even had a dairy free mozzarella. We went in for the salads which were great, but we were pleasantly surprised by their other offerings.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

Today was an absolutely gorgeous and sunny day, so I decided to take a ride to Hudson for shopping and Lunch. After a while I asked around and was told Baba Louie's was a great one! They were so right! Fabulous pizza, decided to have a turkey pannini with bacon, lettuce, turkey. Enjoyed a a lovely glass of chardonnay. Very relaxing and welcoming. went in at 3:45and didn't leave until 5:00. Casey, my waitress was absolutely wonderful. She made it even more special and relaxing. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this restaurant to anyone. It hit all the right notes for me. It helped make a beautiful day even better. Thanks so much Casey. You were terrific!

3  Thank Suzanne T