“Great local hangout cafe”
Review of Nola Bakery Cafe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Nola Bakery Cafe
Ranked #2 of 8 Bakeries in Hudson
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Nola is really called NOLITA's ( Trip advisor please correct this! There is no NOLA.)
This is a great local breakfast and lunch place with an amazingly broad menu. The owners work there all the time and they are friendly, sweet and really care about their food. It's priced really fair and nowhere else in Hudson can you get a decent meal for less money. All the locals go there and hang out. There's some wonderful outdoor space where you can bring your canine companions as well as 2 indoor areas. Service is quick. If you need to know anything local ask around and you will find the answer.

Reviewed 13 January 2016

The service is excellent, The food is prepared to fill each order, no assembly line sandwiches. The coffee is fresh and delicious. The space is small but in warm weather you can eat outside.

Reviewed 4 November 2014

Food was just ok, but it took them forever to bring my breakfast out - I was told it is because I ordered something 'cooked'. It took a half hour to get a egg veggie breakfast wrap. The person who took my order was actually quite rude, and I understand he is one of the owners.

1  Thank outdoorluvr
Reviewed 28 September 2012

I waited thirty minutes for a simple cup of coffee and, to me, this is not acceptable. Sure, they were busy, but there should be some way to get coffee without having to wait behind the throngs of people ordering meals and sandwiches. I tried to get the worker's attention, but she wouldn't even look at me. Give this place a whirl (the food looked pretty good) but be forewarned if there is a line.

Reviewed 23 September 2012

The search for the perfect cappuccino always pushes us to new cafes. Nola is a standby we visit whenever in Hudson for their lattes and cappuccinos. We have not lunched here, but the sandwiches look good.