“Terrific Tanzy's”

Ranked #14 of 92 Restaurants in Hudson
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Day trip to Hudson NY. Looking for somewhere to have a laid back brunch type meal and am so wonderfully happy that we found Tanzy's!!! This place feels like you're having breakfast or lunch at home! They serve breakfast and lunch only. We had a breakfast special of French Toast with berries and cinnamon topped whipped cream with side orders of a breakfast meat. It was outstanding!!! The waitress was outstanding as well. She was fast efficient and always ready for whatever we needed. She also provided me with some local directions in a blink of an eye. Just a lovely little place to have a quiet meal!

2  Thank Ridgewalkersss

Reviewed 20 October 2016

This unique place has a homey, welcoming feel. My husband enjoyed a ham and cheddar cheese omelette and I had a short stack of pancakes with bacon. Both breakfasts were delicious and filling. Great food, great staff, great service, great prices... can't go wrong here!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

We enjoyed this quaint quirky breakfast spot filled with charming antiques. The menu selection was great, the food delicious, & the service outstanding! We even took 2 donuts to go! I would definitely return.

Reviewed 4 September 2016

Breakfast is my favorite meal out and my favorite breakfast is a traditional offering of eggs, toast, meat, potatoes, and coffee. The breakfast at Tanzy's may not be the best meal I have ever had in my life, but it sure is up there with one of the best breakfasts. My over-easy eggs were cooked to perfection; potatoes were hot and well-prepared; ham thinly sliced and very flavorful. The multi-grain toast was great. I loved the berry jam - not sure what kind, but it seemed homemade and was VERY good. The bottomless cup coffee was delicious. The staff is extremely friendly; service was quick (a party of 10 came in just ahead of us, and our waitress made sure we got our order in first so we didn't have to wait long to be served.) A piece of fruit or two on the plate would have been an added bonus, but even without, it was a 5 star breakfast.

1  Thank Danbury R
Reviewed 16 August 2016

Excellent food at a great price. Home town feel. Owner and staff are top notch, super friendly and just the right mix of helpful but not intrusive.

1  Thank zillointhevil