“Delicious cute place for brunch”
Review of Tanzy's

Tanzy's
Ranked #14 of 95 Restaurants in Hudson
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Just had the best French toast - found this little place as we were walking down warren street - cute like a little tea shop - quiet, lively service. Recommend highly!

Reviewed 24 June 2016

These lives are very short. Lost in our little daydreams, how we all scuttle around, making plans for a future that may never come! What a gift it is, then, for a man to find a cozy place — a place to stop and edify his soul with solemn contemplations of his own transience in this poignant, unknowable world. Tanzy's is such a place. Its matrons are upright, decent and true. Like kind grandmothers, gentle but firm, their very presence enlivens the spirit of the contemplative man. Were I compelled to submit a single item of quibble, I could but say that Tanzy's is closed too early of an afternoon — oh, how I should love to sup there! But whether to enjoy the hearty breakfast fare, or simply to spend a few hours lost in thought, idly nursing some tolerable drink, Tanzy's is the place to be. How could I give it just 5 stars when it merits as many as adorn the heavenly firmament! A fine place for a family, for a couple, or even just a man alone, gazing into the blackness of space illimitable.

14  Thank Reginald-Warren
Reviewed 18 May 2016

Cozy, homey and the food is great! Have been for breakfast and lunch and all food I have had there is great!

1  Thank Pamela J F
Reviewed 4 May 2016

We had a lovely Sunday morning breakfast four (one toddler). The coffee and pancakes were great. Eggs, ham, and bacon real good. Waitress was really friendly and the place even had gluten-free bread. Nice displays of tea sets and homey feeling. The only drawback was the omelettes had very little of the special insides be it mushroom, spinach, and/or cheese. Worth returning to again.

Reviewed 6 January 2016

Not impressed. The servers were unpleasant and the food was not very good. We told them we were there for the special when we walked in, but when we finally ordered after a half hour wait, they said they ran out. Grrr. Breakfast burrito was bland and runny. Hmmm. I really wanted to love this place... reminds me of so many places in my hometown, but alas... fail. The potential is there. Hopefully they can pick it up.