“Super Sushi Spot ”

Wasabi Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #45 of 93 Restaurants in Hudson
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Everything was very good - and some items were really great. If it was possible to award 4 & 1/2 stars, I would.
The service was prompt - polite - and our server was easily able to answer even our teenagers very specific questions about the sushi pieces and rolls.
Loved the sake selection, and all the specialty rolls available. It felt like I was a kid in a candy store.
We had a lovely time - and we'll definitely be back.

Reviewed 1 October 2016

I lived in Japan for nearly ten years so you could say I am a sushi aficionado. We were in Hudson for a wedding and were craving sushi. When we arrived at Wasabi, the place was packed on a Friday night. It was difficult getting the attention of the server after we were seated. When she finally came we placed a drink order. She brought a glass of chardonnay that tasted like paint thinner. I told her I did not want it and wished to order a beer instead. She looked at me as if I had sprouted three heads - totally aghast. From there the service just got worse. The fish was fresh and the sushi was OK, but the terrible wait staff did not make the evening a pleasant one.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Nice casual place. Service can be a bit spotty due to language issues but it's easily correctable. Food is very good. Miso soup is very nice. All rolls and sashimi are fresh. Easy parking, which is a bonus in Hudson.

Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

With so many good restaurants in town.
You would think they would have some customer service.

I won't be returning.

Sushi was just ok

1  Thank Fred G
Reviewed 16 November 2015 via mobile

I'm here at least once a month. I find the food and service to be consistently good. I'm usually here for lunch on weekdays. The lunch boxes are especially good. Atmosphere is average but the place is nice and clean. Staff are friendly.