“Breakfast”

Plaza Diner
Ranked #65 of 93 Restaurants in Hudson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

The last 2 times I have had breakfast there is has not been a good experience. Our tea mug was chipped and when we asked for another mug the waitress said drink from the other side. Our tea water was lukewarm and the scrambled eggs were not hot.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

We stopped in for breakfast while staying in Hudson. We each had a simple breakfast of eggs, potatoes, toast and bacon. Everything was cooked properly and served hot. Service was a little slow, but friendly. Big diner menu and reasonable prices that should please everyone. We'll be back!

3  Thank CEC1024
Reviewed 13 July 2017

We were seated right away with a choice of tables or booths. This establishment is very clean and orderly. Waitresses are very attentive. I ordered the Plaza Burger Deluxe which includes lettuce,tomato,cheese, peppers, onions, mushrooms and bacon and served with french fries and onion rings. My wife had the BLT wrap with fries and pickle. See pictures, my burger was excellent and my wife enjoyed her wrap. With drinks and refills, the tab was slightly over $25.00. A week later, we returned for breakfast. I ordered a cheddar cheese and mushroom omelet with a side order of sausage. My wife had the blueberry pancakes with a side order of bacon. With 4 coffees, my tab was again slightly less than $25.00. And the breakfast was delicious. Will make this place part of my regular routine when in Hudson, NY.

5  Thank David256
Reviewed 24 June 2017

The building was fine, the place was clean, service was OK. Diet soda in a glass that felt greasy, ordered French toast, eggs over easy, came with meats, the French toast was cold, the eggs over hard, my fiance ordered medium well hamburger,,it was slightly burned. The waitress asked me how things were i mentioned the toast and eggs, she explained the cooks always do that cook breakfast then make it sit, she got fresh dish for me. I put the meat aside. Ate the rest..paid. went to store started not feeling well.. made it home,,got sick, then diarrhea. Everything was so greasy. Fiance spent the night with gas.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Food was good, more then enough food for the price. Customer service lacks. You see your waitress 2 times. Once for order and once to drop off food. No refills, had to even go to hostess to get check and to go box. No refills, no asking how is everything. Customer service has definitely gone by the way side in this country over the years.