“Decent Food, Staff and Price”
Review of Plaza Diner

Plaza Diner
Ranked #68 of 95 Restaurants in Hudson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 July 2017

We were seated right away with a choice of tables or booths. This establishment is very clean and orderly. Waitresses are very attentive. I ordered the Plaza Burger Deluxe which includes lettuce,tomato,cheese, peppers, onions, mushrooms and bacon and served with french fries and onion rings. My wife had the BLT wrap with fries and pickle. See pictures, my burger was excellent and my wife enjoyed her wrap. With drinks and refills, the tab was slightly over $25.00. A week later, we returned for breakfast. I ordered a cheddar cheese and mushroom omelet with a side order of sausage. My wife had the blueberry pancakes with a side order of bacon. With 4 coffees, my tab was again slightly less than $25.00. And the breakfast was delicious. Will make this place part of my regular routine when in Hudson, NY.

5  Thank David256

Reviewed 24 June 2017

The building was fine, the place was clean, service was OK. Diet soda in a glass that felt greasy, ordered French toast, eggs over easy, came with meats, the French toast was cold, the eggs over hard, my fiance ordered medium well hamburger,,it was slightly burned. The waitress asked me how things were i mentioned the toast and eggs, she explained the cooks always do that cook breakfast then make it sit, she got fresh dish for me. I put the meat aside. Ate the rest..paid. went to store started not feeling well.. made it home,,got sick, then diarrhea. Everything was so greasy. Fiance spent the night with gas.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Food was good, more then enough food for the price. Customer service lacks. You see your waitress 2 times. Once for order and once to drop off food. No refills, had to even go to hostess to get check and to go box. No refills, no asking how is everything. Customer service has definitely gone by the way side in this country over the years.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

My wife and I were out for a ride on Mother's Day and we decided to stop here for lunch. We arrived around 11:30am. The place was packed and became more busy as we were there. We were seated fairly quickly and the waiter was very attentive, even though all the staff were extremely busy. My wife ordered French Toast with extra crispy bacon. Normally she only eats about half of what is on her plate. Not this day though. She ate the entire portion and it was large. I had the twin burgers. I have to say that I am a large eater, but could not finis this. I would highly recommend this place. I will be returning.

6  Thank Joe L
Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

Stopped here after grocery shopping. Had great soup and sandwich for lunch. Never had a dinner meal here, only lunch type foods. It is diner food and as long as you know this going in you'll have no problems.