“Customer service 101”

Plaza Diner
Ranked #70 of 92 Restaurants in Hudson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Food was good, more then enough food for the price. Customer service lacks. You see your waitress 2 times. Once for order and once to drop off food. No refills, had to even go to hostess to get check and to go box. No refills, no asking how is everything. Customer service has definitely gone by the way side in this country over the years.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

My wife and I were out for a ride on Mother's Day and we decided to stop here for lunch. We arrived around 11:30am. The place was packed and became more busy as we were there. We were seated fairly quickly and the waiter was very attentive, even though all the staff were extremely busy. My wife ordered French Toast with extra crispy bacon. Normally she only eats about half of what is on her plate. Not this day though. She ate the entire portion and it was large. I had the twin burgers. I have to say that I am a large eater, but could not finis this. I would highly recommend this place. I will be returning.

6  Thank Joe L
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

Stopped here after grocery shopping. Had great soup and sandwich for lunch. Never had a dinner meal here, only lunch type foods. It is diner food and as long as you know this going in you'll have no problems.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

not the Plaza but I have to say the third time was what it took to find out the food is good. So I had the turkey dinner, fresh turkey, real mashies, ok dressing, diner grade gravy, a bit of cranberry sauce, salad bar or soup (salad bar) which was a good selection of fresh greens and other veggies, and the usual salads (mac, slaw, etc. some bread, and all the flavors of the bottled dressings. Chicken parm was ordered, and a chopped steak, the parm came with mac with sauce, the steak was covered in a brown gravy loaded with nice brown onions a side of veggies was offered with the steak and turkey. Friends said their meals were good and they looked it. We all had dessert, rice pudding, chocolate pudding,( rice pudding home made, chocolate may have been instant or canned). So after trying this place for three times I did find that they do know how to make good food. so as I usually say try it for your self you may find something you like. The place is clean, and the staff are well trained kind and attentive

Reviewed 30 August 2016

this place went from bad to worse So We tried it several months back for breakfast, and that was a hot mess. So they claim to do Mexican right and the operators name as printed on the menu suggest that heritage, so why not try it. A good selection made it hard to choose, but choose I did, everything read as if it were going to be real. so I couldn't make up my mind (thinking I was in for a treat) I chose the taco salad, it took awhile to be made , I don't know why. It was a deep fried tortilla bowl filled with a load of nice crisp greens, no dressing just dry, a tablespoon full of the following plopped on top, yellow shredded cheese, sour cream, black beans, chicken guacamole, that's it, it may have had a chance at almost good (as a salad) if it had a bit of something on the dry greens. That's the last straw, bad breakfast, bad taco salad, afraid to try there Greek items. The staff are very kind and the place is super clean, prices are a bit high, they do make you feel welcome,

Been to Plaza Diner? Share your experiences!