“A Fair Meal on Fairview”
Review of Plaza Diner

Plaza Diner
Ranked #65 of 93 Restaurants in Hudson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

Plaza Diner offers the charm of its genre, the convenience of location on a main route, and an all- American menu including breakfast all day. The rye toast was in abundance, the eggs n homefries both sunnyside up and in a cheddar bacon omelet were filling, and the coffee bottomless. All for under $15. A great deal after a day of browsing thrift shops.

2  Thank LA_the_Equinista

Reviewed 19 July 2015

We used to frequent the Plaza Diner often and enjoyed it. Since the new owners have taken over it has gone down hill. They added a salad bar which is a nice addition, but the kitchen is failing miserably. The vegetable sides have been some odd concoctions all in a tomato type base. The mixed salads have no seasoning or flavor. The soups all now have a thickening agent and green peppers in them. Sad to see this oldie but goodie being ruined.

1  Thank Allison H
Reviewed 17 February 2015 via mobile

This is nothing fancy, it is your typical American diner. The quality of food is average. The prices are very reasonable, especially for breakfast. If you're looking for a quick bite to eat, this is the place!

Reviewed 25 December 2014

We've dined there several times and had up and down service and food. The service has been mostly on the good side and the food has been mostly on the average- slightly below average side. However the last couple times that we've been there the food has been alot better. Naturally I can't speak for the last 2 reviewers but we have had better luck with the food quality at supper time than during the daytime. This is not a fine quality resturant we're talking about, just and average diner.

1  Thank willy016
Reviewed 20 December 2014 via mobile

Since I was craving an egg salad sandwich I thought this diner a good place to get it. I ordered it to
go with fries. Upon opening the
container I immediately noticed the
bread of the sandwich...then when
picked it up I was right!!! The bread
was freezer burnt with crust hard as rock!!! After paying almost $11.00 for an egg salad sandwich... yes that much... It was then I decided never to go there again and tell my
experience to others to stop them
from going there!