“Typical Diner, no surprises, good prices!”
Review of Plaza Diner

Plaza Diner
Ranked #69 of 92 Restaurants in Hudson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 February 2015 via mobile

This is nothing fancy, it is your typical American diner. The quality of food is average. The prices are very reasonable, especially for breakfast. If you're looking for a quick bite to eat, this is the place!

Reviewed 25 December 2014

We've dined there several times and had up and down service and food. The service has been mostly on the good side and the food has been mostly on the average- slightly below average side. However the last couple times that we've been there the food has been alot better. Naturally I can't speak for the last 2 reviewers but we have had better luck with the food quality at supper time than during the daytime. This is not a fine quality resturant we're talking about, just and average diner.

1  Thank willy016
Reviewed 20 December 2014 via mobile

Since I was craving an egg salad sandwich I thought this diner a good place to get it. I ordered it to
go with fries. Upon opening the
container I immediately noticed the
bread of the sandwich...then when
picked it up I was right!!! The bread
was freezer burnt with crust hard as rock!!! After paying almost $11.00 for an egg salad sandwich... yes that much... It was then I decided never to go there again and tell my
experience to others to stop them
from going there!

Reviewed 17 December 2014

If I could have given this place all 0's I would have. The food was greasy and terrible. The chicken was dry and the burger was well done on the edge and pink in the middle. The burger was so thin the tomatoes were thicker. The server would ask something as she walked right by never stopping once. She was beyond rude. Never will I go there again.

Reviewed 29 November 2014

We happened on this diner driving down rt 9 in NY. It's not our usual route. Plenty of cars in the parking lot which, for me, a good sign. The pot roast was a solid b+. My spouses tuna melt was generous and she seemed pleased. No issues with service... I thought it typical for a diner. I read some of the other reviews on TA and I found it better than most. I would stop again.

2  Thank dchemist

Been to Plaza Diner? Share your experiences!