“A decent little place”

George & Son Restaurant
Ranked #55 of 93 Restaurants in Hudson
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We found this place following a local tip, and it was a good find. This is tucked away at the far end of a strip mall, and doesn’t look like much from the outside. The interior was simple, and uses the long narrow space very well. The tables are against one wall, while the kitchen area is along the other (a short wall separates the food prep area from the dining area). While there’s a lot of Greek food, there were other selections available. The buffalo chicken wrap was very good. The food came out prompt and fresh, and the service was nice.

In the front by the entrance was a dessert case with a number of tempting items available. One large pasty-looking item was actually a variation of an apple pie which would be sliced in the same manner as a cake. There’s plenty of parking available, and the prices here were reasonable. This makes a good lunch destination, or a good place for a young couple to meet.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

We used to order from G&S at my office until it became too unbearable to even order there. Orders are always mixed up, everything tastes the same as anything else (bacon tastes like the homefries which all tastes like the eggs and anything else), lastly the employees were rude whenever we would call and let them know our orders were wrong...

Reviewed 17 September 2012

Wow! I was so impressed with George's Breakfast Bagel I almost stopped in my tracks! I needed something to go and opted for something I've been told is very NYC--bagel with smoked salmon and cream cheese with capers. I'm not the biggest smoked salmon fan, but every element tasted so wonderful--the bagel, the special cream cheese, the salmon, the veggies, the capers, all of it. I was sure this was just going to be another pricey sub-par NYC meal, but I was delightfully proven wrong! =)

1  Thank QuickWhitTravel
Reviewed 3 July 2012

This is a regular coffee shop with the usual menu, indifferent service and very regular sandwiches and breakfast items.

Reviewed 7 March 2012

great place to eat breakfast if you want good quality at good prices