“Items Galore”
Review of Taconic Orchards

Taconic Orchards
Ranked #6 of 17 things to do in Hudson
Reviewed 3 December 2011

Something for everyone....fruits, veggies, desserts, gifts in a delightful atmosphere. Outdoors are the landscaping needs you have in mind.

1  Thank Vince431223

Reviewed 3 August 2011

I tried to buy a pie there in 2010, the first one I looked at had green mold growing in the center, the second had a colony of tiny flies coming in and out of a hole in the center. Thought I'd give it another try in Jul 2011, bought raspberries, when I got home only the top layer were fresh, underneath they were all green and moldy. I was duped for the last time.

7  Thank montgomerynj
Reviewed 16 August 2006

Taconic Orchards is a family-owned apple orchard and huge roadside barn with everything you could imagine for sale. They have dozens of kinds of apples, fruits and vegetables, in addition to sandwiches-to-order, ice cream cones, local honey, tons of sauses, crackers, dressings, maple syrup and a great variety of gifts to take back home. I stop by here every time (they're open year-roound) I'm in the area visiting relatives and am always impressed with the great variety. They're off Rte 9 just south of Hudson and near the entrance to the Tachonic Pkwy.

6  Thank TorJ