“Best chinese food”

Asian Cafe
Ranked #26 of 92 Restaurants in Hudson
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Reviewed 17 September 2017

Wonderful food...love the general tso chicken! Very friendly people! Especially pleased at how clean it is!

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Good Chinese take out. Probably the cleanest take out I've even been in. Think it's family owned. They were very pleasant. Only tried the pan fried hot and spicy wontons. They were good, I'll definitely come back to try some more of thier food.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

We've been picking up take out orders once a week during these past few summer months and have tried many different items from the nicely varied menu. It is ALL good! Our favorites are Mongolian Beef and anything with (large, fresh) Shrimp. As stated in previous reviews, this family owned restaurant deserves high praise for their Friendly Service, Cleanliness, and Excellent Food.

1  Thank VSfromVS
Reviewed 23 May 2016

Take out order #0016 5/2116 3:06pm. $46.93. I ordered steamed dumplings, Vegetable fried rice, Shrimp Egg Foo Young, Orange Flavor Beef, and Subgum Wanton. The wonton soup was a bonus(?) because of the order amount.

This was the worst Chinese food I've ever had. The only dish that was not overcooked was the fried rice. I could actually see pieces of fresh vegetables in it. The other plates were a disaster.

The Wonton soup came in a tasteless, dark broth containing not a shred of pork or bok choy as is usually found.

The Shrimp Egg Foo Young appeared machine made--too uniform and without any evidence of being freshly cooked.

The Orange Beef was overcooked, soggy and tasteless.

The Subgum Wonton dish was the worst of all. The shrimp were pasty like papier-mâché, the "crispy" wonton were waterlogged, and the snow peas were limp and cooked till they were a ghastly gray-green color.

My advice: Read a Chinese cook book and learn what "crisp-tender" means. Put away the microwave and stop merely defrosting and reheating your dishes. Finally, have some respect for your customers and yourself. Have pride in what you serve.

Reviewed 10 April 2016

Ok, I visited this store today, upon opening of the door, a lady at the counter says how are you ? Friendly, she is smiling, very upbeat and ready to serve, a young man I saw, is immediately cleaning tables after patrons leave, sweeps crumbs under and around the table, the food, the taste is clean, cooked clean the floors are clean, I had the veggie and rice while my companion had lomein, It is so good, I then ordered egg drop soup, she ordered wonton, after consuming this, we then ordered a take out for home and my companion and I left very satisfied, we did see the trip advisor rated in the window and felt even more content.
This family has their business under complete control and one can tell.
This is a small take out, not a buffet, but you will not be discontent.

2  Thank doctorjames4u