“Decent Food & Decent Staff”
Review of bob's restaurant

bob's restaurant
Ranked #30 of 92 Restaurants in Hudson
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 24 March 2017

I've been here more times for breakfast than lunch and was never disappointed. It's good food that's reasonably priced and attentive service. What more could you ask for ????

9  Thank David256

Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

Shopping in Hudson and we were hungry. Saw the sign for Bob's Restaurant so we stopped. The place was crowded but we were seated right away.
Small place but comfortable. Lots of things to choose from on the menu for such a small place. Prices can't be beat. Had a cheese burger deluxe and my sister had grilled cheese deluxe. Plus a cup of tea and a bottle of lemonade. Less than $14.00.
Will definitely stop in again when we go shopping across the river.

1  Thank BarbaraWit
Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

This is a great little diner. Always friendly and delicious! They know me here and they always treat me kindly and like family. That's the way they treat all of their customers. And even if the parking lot looks full, there are always tables. If it's busy, you'll still get your food in 5 min. I ordered their country breakfast. ( you should do the same )

6  Thank Lauren C
Reviewed 2 January 2017

I just went there for the first time with a friend. It was a decent diner/restaurant. It was the cheapest place I have seen in a long time. They have a $1.95 breakfast special. Its not a 5 star place but the food is decent. We both had steak with mushrooms and onions, homemade mashed potatoes, veggie & salad. I want to say it was $8.95 or $9.95 I don't remember. We both have food allergies and they were accommodating. The steak was thin and it wasn't medium rare like I wanted it but I'll know next time to say rare. It was still flavorful & tender. They had so much to chose from that I know I will try them again. I'll either be going for breakfast or a burger next time. A family could dine very cheaply and get decent food....not 4 or 5 star but a solid 3 1/2. I will be going back! It was busy too!

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

We had lunch at this low key diner. For '$6.95 you can have a cup of soup a wrap
& a desert. The staff were pleasant enough the surroundings clean & pleasant