Just had a very nice stay at Batterby House in Hudson with husband and son. Had been there a couple times when it was The Country Squire. Although not necessary, but totally welcomed, Joe and Courtney have made a few upgrades. New flat screen TVs and plentiful free snacks like chips and chocolate bars were much appreciated by our son. We’re already planning a return trip in the spring!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Batterby House, at 251 Allen Street, is a Victorian in the Queen Anne style. Built in 1900, it was designed by architect M.J. O'Connor as a rectory. It subsequently served as a convent for the sisters of St. Mary's Academy. The house features beautiful parquet floors throughout, leaded glass, stained glass, an imposing mahogany stairway, pocket-doors, 10-foot ceilings and even the original wooden ice boxes in the basement. All of our rooms include a Beautyrest Black ultra plush pillowtop mattress, flat screen smart TV with DirecTV and NFL Sunday Ticket, Blu-ray player with streaming capabilities, vinyl Record Players (welcome to 1979) and Bluetooth speakers, complimentary Wi-Fi, and a community snack bar located on the second floor stocked with complimentary gourmet snacks and drinks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Batterby House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Country Squire Hotel Hudson
- The Country Squire Bed And Breakfast