“Looking for a good place to eat”
Review of Labellas Hudson

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Labellas Hudson
Ranked #47 of 92 Restaurants in Hudson
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

While staying in the area we were looking for a place for a good pizza. Well if you like real New York style pizza this is the place for you. The chicken parm sub is also very good.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Always popular, Labellas, is now becoming a favorite due to the excellent management and oversight of Justin Quinones. The service is great, food outstanding and they even deliver!! Whether dining alone at the bar, on a date, or celebrating a large family gathering, this is my first choice because I know Justin looks after us.

1  Thank Michael R
Reviewed 12 February 2017

Labella's is a family friendly restaurant with choices for any age. The updated decor is warm and welcoming. The pizza with fresh mozarella and basil has a thin, crispy crust and is delicous. It is like many flat bread pizzas.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

My wife was born & raised in Hudson, NY. Labella's was always one of her favorite places - especially for pizza.

We visited her parents recently, and finally got to eat at Labella's.

Service was great. Price was just fine. Pizza? I'm going with 4 out of 5 stars. She thought the sauce wasn't quite up to their usual standard. Her parents didn't think the crust was quite what it should be. Me? I'm from the Chicago area (no, we don't all go for that deep dish or pan stuff - there is some GREAT real/normal pizza around there too!) I'm gonna give 'em a 4. Surely better than most pizza places. Wish I had time to compare it to more places in the region...

Reviewed 24 February 2016

Well my Facebook message was deleted. I've been going for the past year plus on Tuesday night and ordering the 2 pizza special. Last week, was told I had to pay $5 more and got alot less for my money. Now I see new Management listed, well you forgot what made you famous. Lots of other names in town............

Been to Labellas Hudson? Share your experiences!