“Favorite pizza place ”
Review of Stella's Pizza

Stella's Pizza
Ranked #42 of 92 Restaurants in Hudson
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

I dine here or order out from here on a regular basis. The staff is always friendly and they have the best hot wings and Bleu cheese in town.

Reviewed 2 January 2017

I was in the area for business and was looking to bring take out home. The locals told me to try Stella's. My husband enjoyed the pizza...(I can't eat tomatoes). He said the sauce is what makes the pizza and he found it flavorful. I ordered a Taco Salad and asked what was in it before I ordered it. It was good and had a nice portion but there was something unexpected in mine. Now I asked what was in it before I ordered it because I have food allergies. I was eating the taco salad and kept getting an odd taste in my mouth. After the third bite I went searching thru the dish. I found that they had mixed cilantro in with the lettuce. They never said that was in there or I would have told them to leave it out. They really need to tell people that its in there because people's palates react differently to cilantro....they just do. I used to like that but I can't eat it any more. Once I picked it all out the salad was fine. we also got wings a....medium flavor...and they were meaty and only a couple were too crispy. . It wasn't the cheapest place but the food was ok. I may go back if I'm in the area for a sub.

Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

We ordered vegetarian pizza, small size. Actually, this could pass as a large in many localities. We took half back tote hotel. It has a refrigerator. It was to good to trash. We reheated pieces the next day in microwave. Still good although you can' t expect crispy crust.
The original had crispy crust. It was very much the pizza I always hope to get but sometimes miss. Now on the flip side, the flies were abound ant, the. Caking slow, and the building overheated.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

Love everything we have eaten there from wings and pizza to parmigiana meals - service is very slow though - most times we order take out we end up waiting for 15 minutes at least after we get there. As long as you plan going 15 minutes after the time they give you, you won't have to wait.

Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

Like the pizza very much, buffalo chicken salad is top notch, buffalo sauce original tasting. Only complaint is the last two times I was there was busy and I waited 10 minutes before being acknowledged.