“Homey and Inviting.”

Nolita's
Ranked #22 of 93 Restaurants in Hudson
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Cuisines: Deli
Description: A friendly, family and community oriented restaurant. We serve breakfast and lunch daily and all day. We have a wide variety of coffees, teas, espresso drinks and smoothies.
Reviewed 5 April 2018

The food is typical of a cafe- the people are warm and the service is inviting. During the summer months you can sit out on the terrace enjoy an Ice Chai an egg cheese on a croissant and feel content people watching the day away. everyone here is eager to please and the atmosphere is not so stuck up like some of the "boutique" eateries in town.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

We had a simple breakfast of french toast, muffin, juice and coffee. Service was quite slow for such a simple meal. It tasted OK and the prices were reasonable. Right before we started to eat, a dog belonging to another customer left a pile right beside our table. Dogs have no place in a food service area. Disgusting!

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Whenever I am in Hudson this is my go to breakfast spot. The prices are low (especially for Hudson) and Nolita's does amazing comfort breakfast. The highlight is the friendly staff, the ladies are always so lovely!
Very nice and hot coffee as well, you just can't go wrong with Nolita's

3  Thank JFranziska
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped in here for breakfast and had an incredibly enjoyable experience at this cafe. We ordered the wraps and they were generous portion sized and delicious. The coffee was outstanding and there were many selections to choose from. The owner Mama, as she is called, is an absolute delight- so sweet and kind. I felt like I was a guest in a home instead of a patron at a cafe. We sat outside in their lovely patio. We will be coming back to try lunch and bringing our pups out on the patio!

2  Thank senkimekia
Reviewed 24 September 2017

My husband and I split a breakfast burrito here. It was alright - my half was a bit too soggy but hot sauce did the trick to "doctor" it up. Don't come here if you're in a hurry - it wasn't busy but our order took forever. We also got iced coffees which were in the corner in the bag in a big thermos so who knows how long it was sitting there - but did the trick for some cold caffeine I suppose! The staff was nice and accommodating.