“Coffee”
Review of REV coffee & tea

REV coffee & tea
Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Hudson
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

New owner I think. New to me anyway. Nice guy. Good coffee. Great coffeecake. Actually piled so high with frosting I was a little overwhelmed. No bathroom though. Sent next door to the bar. They were fine but I wonder if there is more to this picture.

Reviewed 14 December 2016

REV has a terrific assortment of specialty beverages to please everyone. It is a cozy place to meet a friend for coffee or settle on a cozy couch with your laptop. It is dog-friendly, so if you have a well-socialized pooch, bring them along.

Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

Coffee is ok but not the service. They often open late and morning service can be surly. Their coffee card is a joke. Buy 10 expensive coffee drinks and get one cheap coffee free. What a joke!

1  Thank fehlow
Reviewed 31 August 2016

There is a right way and a wrong way to make cappuccinos and this place makes them the right way. We just found it on our way walking from one end of town where we parked for a coffee and lunch break from our travels that day.

Reviewed 25 January 2016

We heard about Rev and had to try it. We walked in and I was immediately sad to have to take my coffee to go. Would have rather hung out in the comfy couches in the cozy setting. But off we went with our excellent rich dark roasted coffee ready to tackle antiquing in Hudson as enjoyable as the brew. We also got scones and brownies. Both delicious. Don't miss Rev when you're in Hudson, but don't take it to go. Sit and sip it there.