“Jack at FASNY”

FASNY Museum of Firefighting
Ranked #2 of 32 things to do in Hudson
More attraction details
Owner description: The premiere collection of firefighting objects in the world, featuring over 90 pieces of apparatus on display. Children’s activities include creative play on fire engines, interactive activities and the McCadam Cheese Fire Safety Discovery Room.
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

It took the visit of a 2-year old to get us to FASNY--what a wonderful discovery! This 50,000 square foot gem holds a vast collection of fire fighting equipment arranged historically/chronologically with excellent explanatory text panels. Good interactives. The highlight for our young visitor were the fire engines he could climb into and the fire hat he was given. Fun gift shop too.

1  Thank SBallCT
in 11 reviews
"engine"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed 10 June 2017

Lots of great history about Fire Fighting and many interactive exhibits. The ladies in the gift shop were sweet and very helpful.

1  Thank Jeffrey T
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Went with my 3 year old grandson and his mother and grandmother and aunt. No matter your age it is a great place to visit; especially if you like fire trucks and history. Children activities and stuff for old folks makes this a great place for the whole family!

1  Thank B0bGG
Reviewed 17 March 2017

I've been married to my Firefighter husband for 25 years and have gone with him to more Fire related museums in the US and other countries than I can count! This museum was by far the best one I have ever been to! We went to New York & Boston to celebrate our 25th Anniversary & this stop was a destination between the two locations. Truly impressive especially the historical items.

1  Thank Heidididee