“Home made sausage is a must”
Review of Cafe Le Perche

Cafe Le Perche
Ranked #5 of 92 Restaurants in Hudson
Price range: US$11 - US$30
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Come in and enjoy fresh baked bread, pastries and coffee drinks every day from 7am until close. We also welcome you to join us while our Executive Chef serves French inspired dinners made to order for you, always made with seasonal and local ingredients when possible. Now offering Happy Hour from 5-7 Wed.-Saturday evenings! We look forward to seeing you soon!
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Delicious bread and coffee. So happy I got the home made sausage for breakfast too. The room gets lots of sunlight, great for a cold day.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

I'm a French-American citizen, born in Hudson, and I currently live in the French Riviera and have lived over 7 years in Paris.

When I was visiting my father in Hudson a few years back he used to sell fresh & organic vegetables to the chef at Le Perche so I got to taste their bread and patisserie and I guarantee you it's better than what you currently find in Paris: at Cafe Le Perche it's home-made and fits French tradition.

Unfortunately Parisian boulangeries today get their bread delivered and simply stick them in the oven, thus not perpetuating tradition.

Félicitations au chef pour son travail remarquable en garantissant la pérennité de la tradition culinaire française. J'aurais voulu qu'elle soit aussi respectée en France qu'elle l'est à Hudson mais au moins j'ai pu retrouver des sensations d'antan grâce à lui.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

I love going to Le Perche. The coffee is grand, the atmosphere truly authentic and fun. The food is usually fine...a change of menu seasonally would be nice. Steer clear of the dinners...it's just lunch in the evening.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

The setting is extremely pretty and lovely to sit in the outdoor garden.
For the second time in Hudson the service sadly ruined our experience. The server had an odd attitude and insisted on not writing anything down. The upshot was that we got the wrong food and food was forgotten. What is the issue with writing it down??????? The food took so long that we nearly walked out.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

What a beautiful building, space and patio on Warren St. ...
This is where my positive feedback stops.

Way over-priced.
Service is looooooong.
The baked goods are perfectly fancy-perfect for hypsters with no tastebuds.
The pumpkin pie has more crust than filling.
The bread, supposely their "pride" is the worse : dry, untasty, chewy.
The coffe is not strong : it is bitter and over roasted.
As we say in French "une fois, deux fois, mais pas trois!"

Won't be back.