“Delicious Middle Eastern food”
Review of Park Falafel & Pizza - CLOSED

Park Falafel & Pizza
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza, Israeli
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Our Objective: To provide an alternative to the ordinary fast food choices. We believe that fast food can be healthy and tasty, while still being affordable. We use only the freshest of ingredients; prepare our food daily, and sell at low prices. We only use natural ingredients, never meat, fish or poultry, and blend spices that date back to bibical times and places. We do not have a microwave on the premises, all baking is done on the premises, and we offer breakfast, lunch, brunch, and dinner seven days a week. We cater to special diets in that we offer kosher food, halal food, vegan and vegetarian dishes. We believe in large portions: if the food is healthy, why not? Since everything is super-fresh, you can take home your leftovers, and they'll keep in the refrigerator. We are deeply concerned about your dining experience with us, and welcome suggestions, constructive criticism, and of course compliments. We appreciate your suggestions since we consider our restaurant a constant work in progress, we are always trying to improve our offerings. We are here for you - without you, we cannot exist.
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Staff was super friendly and accommodating. We arrived near the closing time and they put together a salad plate for us that was absolutely fresh and delicious. I eat this kind of food often and this restaurant is among the best. The freshly baked pita bread was worth the trip alone. If I lived closer I would be a regular at this restaurant.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

Staff were super nice and friendly. The pizza was just okay BUT they had many other choices available. They were busy and this leads me to believe the other food might be really good. i just stopped in for a coffee and a slice while passing by. i had no time to try any of their other offerings.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

My friend and I, after attending the Hudson Climate March, stopped at Park Falafel and Pizza for lunch. She's vegetarian, I'm vegan. We both had the falafel pita. Excellent! She had a slice of the veggie pizza earlier in the afternoon. She said it was wonderful. Most of the menu happens to be vegan (whole plant based, only the vegan pizza has Daiya cheeze; everything else is veggies).
I had a very hard time choosing, with all the options, from salads to pitas to platters to soup to pizza. If we lived closer (we're from Albany), we both said we'd be there all the time.

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

As a nurse in the community, I'm glad I found this place . I had the falafel platter which was less than $10 and was a ton of tasty, fresh food. I've also had the Park Signature sandwich which was enough for 2 people. I'll def be a repeat customer. My only suggestion would be to drop your delivery minimum, $25 is a bit steep when it's just one or 2 people.

bowwowlee, Manager at Park Falafel & Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2017

Thank you so much for your kind review. We always do our best to offer fresh, all natural yummy food.
Please come visit us again soon.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

This place has great middle eastern food. We love the falafel. The pizza is awesome and the slices are huge.

bowwowlee, Manager at Park Falafel & Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

Thank you so much for joining us at Park Falafel & Pizza.
We are glad that you enjoyed your food.
And as for the size of our slices, you can never eat enough pizza, can you?